Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BQN Lilac Chic Teen Bedroom (new MESHs)

by blackqtnikki Posted 18th May 2007 at 1:21 AM - Updated 18th May 2007 at 1:49 AM by blackqtnikki

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th May 2007 at 3:07 AM
This is really cute; your meshes are especially nice. Thanks so much, as my teen Sims have been neglected as far as bedroom furniture goes!

When life gives you lemons, study them and write a book about all the things you can do with lemons and win an award. 'Cause awards are shiny.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 18th May 2007 at 5:52 PM
Very nice, I like your designs! The lilac looks great, and the bedding is fabulous! Thank you so much
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 19th May 2007 at 7:01 AM
I just love anything in purple and this is a must have. Thanks for a really nice room set, I like your style of designing. Great work by the way and thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 1:12 PM
My teens normally end up having a really bad bedroom set, so I am glad that you are nice enough to make something that my teens will love! Thanks!
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 7:13 PM
I really really love your design! But when I installed it in my game, my game would freeze up just before the screen that displays the neighborhood, and I would get a message saying my game is going to crash. What should I do? I really do love your design!
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 4:27 PM
I had the same problem with LG Dryer and Washing Machine from Fresh-Prince. When I enter the catalog wih that page with the D&W Machine, it crashes. I'm sorry, but it dissapeared when I deleted the .zip file from the Downloads folder.
Sorry.