Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Realistic Skintone

by xxDJxx Posted 19th May 2007 at 4:05 AM - Updated 29th Jan 2008 at 1:19 AM by xxDJxx : fixes

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd May 2007 at 8:08 AM
very nice..thank you....
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd May 2007 at 11:05 AM
love the female the male is a little ''BARE CHESTED'' but still very nice
Alchemist
#4 Old 22nd May 2007 at 11:20 AM
Wow. Very realistic.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Instructor
#5 Old 22nd May 2007 at 3:29 PM
I can already tell this one is going to be one of my new fav's. Thank you xxDJxx!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd May 2007 at 3:39 PM
These are gorgeous! Thanks so much!

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd May 2007 at 6:40 PM
i love it! SO realistic, thank you very much x) i love realistic skins \o/
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd May 2007 at 9:54 PM
Wonderful, simply wonderful. To reply to your comment "This is my Barbie virsion... The adult versions will be uploaded at a later date, if ever," I would like to see the realistic 'non-Barbie' version posted somewhere. I suspect it is stupendous as well! Please leave a link. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd May 2007 at 12:57 AM Last edited by xxDJxx : 17th Jun 2007 at 12:52 AM.
i will not be uploading the adult versions.

the texture i used as the females genitials is a shaved texture, with out a coochie....if you go and download Worlocks adult bodyshapes they make one for you.

sorry...i might end up uploading them later, but not right now.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 25th May 2007 at 5:15 AM
They're beautiful, but the girl looks a bit anorexic, if you ask me. Maxis base skintone's body shape is already thin, and people just make the skintones and meshes skinnier, and it looks anorexic to me. You might have done this for her to be prettier, but I don't think it's pretty to be that skinny.
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th May 2007 at 5:57 PM
I LOVE your skintone. I used it to make one of the bestlooking sims I ever made. so realistic. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th May 2007 at 8:11 PM
Spikesminx- I used the model meshes from worlock in the preview for the women. I wanted to use the pinup...but i was afriad that you wouldnt been able to see the skintone body as well. So i used something that was a bit skinier than regular, and the breasts wherent too big. But it isnt attached to the skintone..so no worries.

thanks for all of you for the great comments
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 12:57 AM
okay i cant help that the EA makes stupid looking animations for the faces...lay off.

and Andariehalo, i really hope you wherent talking about the skintones face texture.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 3:07 AM Last edited by xxDJxx : 17th Jun 2007 at 3:13 AM.
well im very sorry you dont like them. Mybe you should try checking out another collection of skins...such as Enalya, or Opea. Or you could go buy photoshop for 600 dollars, and make your own. Im sorry that you think that it is so gastly. But mybe if you download it...and see it in game you may like it better.

sorry i couldnt please you, have a nice day
Field Researcher
#15 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 10:40 PM
Pssh.
These are just about the cutest skintones ever!!!! ^_^ I can just tell already that their going to be my new favorite. =]

She stood in the rain
And gazed at the golden grass
Longed for those memories
She knew could never last
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 9:16 PM
I find your skin a little bit too thin, especially the female. She could have made chirurgy...
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 11:17 AM
it's my favourite skintone and i have made it my default, thanks DJ!!! I just would like find out how i can use warlokk in this skin i just i`d like increase her buttsize!!! and also i would like there was more skintones with same texture but in others tones!would be great the man version also is the best i love it!!!thanks

*kah*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 7:04 PM
i have actually been working on the recoulors for this skintone, i just have not had the time latley. And...Worlok has special guides to add his bodyshops to things...check them out!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 5:03 AM
I really like this skintone! Thank you very much, DJ!
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 6:03 PM
This is not yours, I think. I saw the same skin in XMsims! And it has been there for a loooong time!>
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 2:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mariedd1
This is not yours, I think. I saw the same skin in XMsims! And it has been there for a loooong time!>

i uploaded that skin.
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th May 2008 at 6:38 PM
Wow! Thank you!
The skintone is so realistic, and i was
looking for an female ''anorexic'' bode EVERYWHERE
Thanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanks<3³³³³³
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 8:15 AM
I love freckles, this is so nice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 8:44 PM
i can't write anything smart, my language is not english :--P thank you, so realistic! :----) and i really like freckles!