Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zune Collection - Brown, Black, White and Pink

by An_dz Posted 20th May 2007 at 12:36 AM - Updated 28th Jul 2013 at 10:33 PM by An_dz : New Texture and new colors

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th May 2007 at 12:48 AM
That is a really nice object for your first! Keep up the good work
Instructor
#3 Old 20th May 2007 at 1:16 AM
Well done, great work for a first upload.

Retired...

kind of.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th May 2007 at 7:46 AM
i was wondering when someone ws gonna make one
vey nice

my dear lord, it's the ferocious black beast of Rhipsanydoridontodontodontodon, with its large black teeth that can eat 3 humans at once, mate 3 times a year, can reach an average speed of 80 miles/hour, and is 50 ft aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhh

P.S. if you have seen him put this in your signature
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th May 2007 at 3:04 PM
Lucky....I'm too scared to upload anything

Thanks

Tubbyplayer You can call me Tubs
Visit my site!
http://www.freewebs.com/gameloveh/
Field Researcher
#6 Old 21st May 2007 at 12:41 PM
Could you tell me, does this work with all ep's? I have seasons and recently had a custom mobile phone installed but after purchasing it and trying to use the pie menu option to use it to call someone it disappears as if the sim no longer owns a mobile.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st May 2007 at 7:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimplicityFlower
Could you tell me, does this work with all ep's? I have seasons and recently had a custom mobile phone installed but after purchasing it and trying to use the pie menu option to use it to call someone it disappears as if the sim no longer owns a mobile.

Yeah, it works with all ep's, I have all of them and is all OK!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd May 2007 at 7:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimplicityFlower

The phones i made with the "pets compatible" title work with all the expansion packs. Maxis made some chages to the mobile in pets.

Do not edit my stuff without my permission.
Check out my profile for more downloads.

And about requests : Retired.....for the time being.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd May 2007 at 9:11 PM
OMG!!I love you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 3:36 AM
Sweeet!!Dude you rock!Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 11:40 PM
Thank you so much. I LOVE IT!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 3:10 AM
I have an ipod. And realized i should have got the zune. THANX!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 2:39 AM
Nice work I don't know how maxis can actually call that green thing an mp3; This is more like it My sims will be pleased

~Jo
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 3:44 PM
Can you download multiple colors and have them all in the game or are you only limited to one color?

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night."

- Edgar Allan Poe -
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 3:26 AM
thnxs becuz i have a teen nd she never seem to have anythign 2 listen 2 bt i thin this will really help