Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1987 GMC Pick-Up Truck

by Fresh-Prince Posted 20th May 2007 at 1:48 AM - Updated 20th May 2007 at 2:22 AM by Fresh-Prince

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th May 2007 at 2:09 AM
Thank you! I have been looking for more pickups for a long time!
EDIT: I hope you feel better soon man. It sucks to feel like junk.

Cmiles8
"There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness" - Josh Billings
Inventor
#3 Old 20th May 2007 at 5:48 AM
Awe, I hope you feel better too! Really though, it's a pretty cool truck, my uncle used to have one almost exactly the same, it was a bit shinier though, But you still did an awesome job, it looks great for an older truck!! Feel better!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#4 Old 20th May 2007 at 6:52 AM
Hey! Im sorry you feel so bad Get to feeling better. I've always been a HUGE fan of your vehicles. You do so Great! I would LOVE To see this in a black. I think it would look awesome! Thank you again!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th May 2007 at 7:39 AM
Thank you so much Fresh-Prince:DI Love 80's Pickup Trucks! Could you make a ford F- 150 from the same year? Thanks Again:D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th May 2007 at 4:40 PM
That's a truck man ! Hope you will feel better soon !

Brunswick Industry: Canadian Pride, Canadian Quality !
Forum Resident
#7 Old 22nd May 2007 at 10:10 PM
...First of all - get well soon Youth!.

Secondly, as to the old 'GMC' it looks like a proper working vehicle to me, straight off the farm - just needs a couple of dents, a touch of rust and it'll be perfect!...

Nice work - thanks for sharing!. :D

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th May 2007 at 11:58 AM
any chance you could make a VW passat? a balck one with the license plate : AK54 NUM please great job
Forum Resident
#9 Old 25th May 2007 at 10:25 PM
You do first-class cars.Many Thanks for your wonderful work.
I wished, I could do so first-class cars.

My websites:
http://www.feeessen-sims-objekte.de
I also create for Sims3.!
My own Point and Click Advenzure Gamehttp://feeessen-sims-objekte.de/
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th May 2007 at 10:02 PM
hope you are feeling better soon, btw
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th May 2007 at 12:38 PM
I feel my self like you all weekend Hope you feel better now then i am.

Sorry, if my english is not very good
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 1:36 PM
THANK YOU!!!! Exactly what I needed. Any chance of a redish.. sort of used and scraped recolor ???? (Pretty please.......) -
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 10:39 PM
I actually own an 86 chevy pickup that looks similar to this one, except for the grill and the color. So I just have to download your truck. I read your journal and you are feeling better I see, good luck with your new site.

Once the can is open - The worms are free!
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 2:42 PM
Hi! Glad you are feeling better, But I'm sorry to hear that you won't be making cars any more. Seeing as you are still making normal objects, could you make a phillips 28 inch TV? (Go to Google Images and type phillips 28 inch tv. It's he second and third link on the second page. Thanks!
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 5:36 PM
File is currupted after down load, can not unzip

SimNaveal
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 12:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimNaveal
File is currupted after down load, can not unzip

Yeah, thats happened to me before. The most you can do is try and redownload the file. If it still does'nt work, I'm sorry to say your screwed.
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 11:25 PM
I liked the pick-up ,i'm not ofending you, but why don't you make a GMC Savana?Its bigger and it can take the family. Its just a suggestion.
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 10:22 AM
I like it thanks. I love all your cars but this one is exactly what I was looking for !
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 8:53 PM
Probably the best download on mod the sims (:
Thanks soo much<3