Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~Sim Bin Beauties~ Audrey Hepburn

by vintagepksweetie Posted 21st May 2007 at 4:11 AM - Updated 24th May 2007 at 3:28 AM by vintagepksweetie : Adding a full body, in-game shot

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th May 2007 at 7:14 PM
Awww, thank you very much for your apprechiation! *blush*.
It was an honour for me to help you working on my nameske Audrey. I could never do it myself and I am glad I was at least able to help a little.
Of course I immediately downloded her and I am just about to set up a new neighborhood...

Audrey

PS: Sorry, as soon as one goes advanced, it is counted as feedback, but I am used to review my posts before submitting - feel free to convert this to a thanks post.
Instructor
#3 Old 26th May 2007 at 7:38 PM
She turned out wonderfully! Great job!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th May 2007 at 8:19 PM
Babe I love her brilliant work

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th May 2007 at 8:54 PM
Hahaha . . . .I have no idea who Audrey Hepburn is, but she is gorgeous :]. And my name is Audrey too . . .hahahahah :]. Great job.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th May 2007 at 10:48 PM
I had seen this at the Creators forum. Great likeness! And thank you sooooo much for using my hair recolor!

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th May 2007 at 10:58 PM
of course! I'm in love with it, it's gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th May 2007 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Audr679
Hahaha . . . .I have no idea who Audrey Hepburn is, but she is gorgeous :]. And my name is Audrey too . . .hahahahah :]. Great job.

OMG, you must be VERY young. Or are we so yery OLD?
I didn't think it possible that anyone hasn't heard her name at least... you should google her and find nearly 2 million hits, that might occupy you for a bit.
Instructor
#9 Old 27th May 2007 at 2:13 AM
Ahh.... Great work. Fantastic work. Superb work. Well done.

Retired...

kind of.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th May 2007 at 2:28 AM Last edited by purpledaddy98 : 28th May 2007 at 3:36 AM.
Default grammar
You picked as your subject perhaps the one person who would want me to have been born 15 years earlier! :D

It's time to workout: "Gramb a chambliss! Flab leeb!!!"
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th May 2007 at 3:58 AM
Wonderful Sim!! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th May 2007 at 6:02 AM
Perfect! Very well done!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 27th May 2007 at 3:38 PM
Exquisite work. Congratulations on achieving a perfect likeness.
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th May 2007 at 8:14 PM
Sweet! I love Audrey. SHe is by far one of the most beautiful, respected actresses ever. LOVE it. I'm downloading now. Thanx for sharing.

~Love Your Hate~
Alchemist
#15 Old 28th May 2007 at 9:49 AM
Wonderful,thank you for a star.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 8:35 PM Last edited by aillae : 3rd Jun 2007 at 8:36 PM. Reason: ....
Quote: Originally posted by Audr679

You must be living under a rock. Or no one has even bothered to mention her to you. I wasn't born during her time period, but a lot of people has mentioned her and her movies, as well as a lot of 80's-era movies (such as Breakfast Club) to me as I grew up. I feel sorry for you. Lol.

On topic, the sim looks gorgeous. I love the likeness of her and you've done a fantastic job in taking your time in creating this sim. Audrey Hepburn was a wonderful, beautiful and talented actress (and did I mention, absolutely lovable too?). And I LOVE her Funny Face Dress, the first time I laid eyes on it I fell in love with it. I wish I had that dress for real. I know they auctioned it off once, but I rather have one I could wear, not hang up on the wall or put on a mannequin for display.

Thanks so much for creating this gorgeous, gorgeous sim. It is a truly a great tribute to the legendary actress. Cheers!

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 3:31 PM
How can you say that this sim looks like Audrey? I'm sorry, but I really don't like it... Audrey Hepburn was beautiful!
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 3:42 PM
i think u sim is really good i'm gonna downloadit 2 my laptop a little later, just 2 let u know the gown is from her film Sabrina not Funny Face sorry bout tht i have both both sorry bout being picky about tht i thought i wud just let u know
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 9:43 AM
haha... ok thank you... i havnt seen the films, and the site i got it from said funny face!

but thanks for letting me know, ill change it when i get the chance

I am an (unloaded?) gun; false hope.