Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Dirty Medieval Crib and Floor Blanket Recolors

by perdita_x_dream Posted 22nd May 2007 at 4:27 PM - Updated 16th Nov 2008 at 12:04 AM by Canoodle

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th May 2007 at 3:36 AM
Thank you for these! I only have one peasanty crib bedding recolor, so these are fantastic!
Instructor
#3 Old 24th May 2007 at 3:39 AM
Thank you Perdita! Not pretty, but definitely useful for my medieval sims! They do look a bit scratchy for those poor little babies - maybe they have fleas as well? Perfect!
Alchemist
#4 Old 24th May 2007 at 11:12 AM
The more rustic the better! Thanks!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 24th May 2007 at 3:16 PM
Great job on these! They do look as if they have been used for generations of peasant babies.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th May 2007 at 11:02 PM
Curious, do they work with adults? Say, if I moved them together?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th May 2007 at 11:32 PM
earth2luna; they won't work with adults, only with toddlers or babies (depending on which version of the blanket you use..) I think there are sleeping blankets for adult sims to download as well, perhaps made by atavera

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Not actually evil.
#8 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 8:32 PM
These are great, but could you please say which one is 1, which is 2, etc? I just want to download the brown one and the stripey one without checking textures in SimPE. Thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 9:27 PM
Thanks, I really needed this! Looks good too.

By the way, are you a fan of Terry Pratchett?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 11:05 PM
Of course! Terry rules

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Not actually evil.
#11 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 12:14 AM
Thanks for the numbers! (all hail Terry Pratchett)
Field Researcher
#12 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 7:17 AM
I take it the crib recolors are attached to the blanket recolors? I deleted a couple of the cribs and it removed the blanket as well.

Is it possible to just get the blankets, or do I have to keep the extra crib recolors in the game?

Running: Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT & AL. Patched.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 9:12 PM
Haha, it's the same file, since the blanket uses the recolors made for cribs, so I have really recolored the crib. You cannot have onlye one of them, it's impossible. Then you have to ask the person who made the crib to have it use a separate texture...

Instructor
#14 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 3:54 AM
Wow. Just great. And you even made an "all of the above" file to make the downloading quicker! It couldn't be more perfect. Now my medieval peasant sims can finally freeze thier nights away on the floor (it probably builds morals). After all what's the point in them getting used to comfort?

Many many thanks!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 5th May 2008 at 9:46 PM
These are wonderful, thank you so much for making them!

...But they don't appear in my game...any ideas as to why they don't? :-(
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th May 2008 at 3:42 PM
I just want the bed recolors, which one would that be?
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 9:53 PM
This was great for my peasant family.