Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zoom! TataYoung Hair-for ladies of every age!

by callum91 Posted 24th May 2007 at 12:30 PM - Updated 14th May 2010 at 10:34 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th May 2007 at 12:53 PM
Yay! Thanks for this, this was a nice, flattering style for the girls! :D

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
- Mark Twain
Forum Resident
#3 Old 24th May 2007 at 1:35 PM
i already did a similar one,available at my site www.owaiz.com
but yours is nice too
Instructor
#4 Old 24th May 2007 at 2:05 PM
Love it, thank you! I think this is a gorgeous hairstyle and it's great to have it for all ages. Actually, I can't see why Maxis can't make it themselves, like almost every CC creator does, but at least we have you
By the way, I see you allow recolours to be posted in other places than MTS2 and this is very cool, because I'd love to recolour this, but being staff at a site I would post it there. I've been wanting to recolour all of your conversions, actually, but the upload on MTS2 only put me off. However, I never complained because it's your work and you have all the right to do what you want with it. Anyway, I was wondering, does this change of TOS apply to your other hair meshes or only this one?
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th May 2007 at 2:19 PM Last edited by callum91 : 24th May 2007 at 2:34 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by nerina
I see you allow recolours to be posted in other places than MTS2 and this is very cool, because I'd love to recolour this, but being staff at a site I would post it there. I've been wanting to recolour all of your conversions, actually, but the upload on MTS2 only put me off. However, I never complained because it's your work and you have all the right to do what you want with it. Anyway, I was wondering, does this change of TOS apply to your other hair meshes or only this one?

Click my name,and see my policy,you shall be pleasantly suprised ^,^
Oh and Im glad you like it,and I shall continue converting until Maxis makes them for all ages
^-^

DONT ASK ME FOR A REQUEST ^-^
New Policy,applies to all my meshes ^-^
Im not meshing/Simming now,details in my Policy thing
Scholar
#6 Old 24th May 2007 at 2:20 PM
I find Tata Young's songs a bit annoying, but what the hey! -thanks- (You have already thanked this thread.) :P
Instructor
#7 Old 24th May 2007 at 2:46 PM
That's great news Callum I will have a lot to work on then :D
Field Researcher
#8 Old 24th May 2007 at 2:55 PM
Oh wow that looks almost exactly like my hair except mine's darker! Thank you sooo much!

~* Midsummer's Night Dream *~
One will turn, one will fight, the other will die
A new Action/Adventure,Mystery,SciFi/Fantasy story on my Simpage.
Username-- KaikouChick013
Look me up! ^^
Field Researcher
#9 Old 24th May 2007 at 6:22 PM
Very cute and casual hairstyle! I love it!
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th May 2007 at 8:59 PM
This is very cute and exactly like my style,too! Mine's a dark blonde though. Thank you!

Teenagers, they think they know everything. You give them an inch, they swim all over you.-The Little Mermaid

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 25th May 2007 at 4:12 AM
Thank you!
Instructor
#12 Old 25th May 2007 at 6:10 AM
Thank you! I love this hair, and it'll look awsome on my younger simmies!
Instructor
#13 Old 26th May 2007 at 6:02 AM
I have no idea who Tata Young is, but I've always loved this hair and wanted it for all ages. Thanks! You rock. :D

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Field Researcher
#14 Old 29th May 2007 at 12:39 PM
I love it, and I loved the one in the game :D
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 1:16 PM
Really great, thank you! I saw it on a model in a screenshot somewhere once and I've wanted it ever since, so this is really good. Thanks!
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 6:54 PM
Hi! Have U Saw The Bon Voyage Picz On The UK Site? This Hair Is In The New Game! I Wonder How U Got It But Then Again I Don't Really Know Anything About Finding Or Making Hair! Thanks Though! :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 10:16 AM
Red,yup,but I can betcha it won't be for all ages =]

DONT ASK ME FOR A REQUEST ^-^
New Policy,applies to all my meshes ^-^
Im not meshing/Simming now,details in my Policy thing
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 12:22 AM
Yeah but how da heck did u get it before the release!!?Unless you got it early and released the mesh before the release?? Love it anyways I don't care they were too lazy to make new hairs for teens and kids!!Both sexes!!And men get that bald hair with the freaky bleached eyebrows..
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 2nd Feb 2023 at 4:28 PM