Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Count D from the manga "Pet Shop of Horrors"

by Lunar Eclipse Posted 3rd Jun 2007 at 3:18 PM - Updated 5th Jun 2007 at 1:54 PM by Lunar Eclipse : Adding Poly Count

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 8:52 PM
Oh wow O.O He's pretty and I absolutely love the clothes. Thank you so much <3
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 8:52 PM
he's awesome, luv him

"Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped" (Groucho Marx)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 9:02 PM
Ohhhhhh he is beautiful, I always loved him too, and you made him really adorable, aaand his hair is beautiful, aaaaand the robe is just awesome, I am drooling, more clothing please!

I only wish someone made the vampire bunny bat thingy :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 9:13 PM
Haha...Awesome! ^^ I wanna snuggle him. :3
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 9:15 PM
Ahhhh!! My favorite manga evar!! *hugs you*

If somebody made a mesh of Q-chan for the parrot that would be freaking awesome x.x
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 9:19 PM
Wow, he's brilliant. so pretty <3 fantastic job on his hair and clothes
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 9:24 PM
Welcome Back - Your Count D is awesome - great attention to detail - Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 9:25 PM
Dear Lord, he's not just pretty! You've really managed to capture his personality and the overall "feel" of the character! This is the best anime/manga Sim I've seen anywhere. Fantastic job!

You wouldn't happen to be able to make T-chan as well, would you? T-chan was always my favorite character in the series, next to Count D himself. <3

Hide all Maxis objects {|} Hide CAS screen objects {|} Want to be a real mermaid?{|} icon by yumehito

Ich schrei in die Nacht für Dich...
Instructor
#10 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 9:39 PM
*joins the applause* The robe astounds and hypnotizes me. You made that yourself?! Nicely done!

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 9:45 PM
looks good very prettyful (eventhough i have a sneakypeek :p)

Now i know that our Berserk collection will look great

My wiki with 1100+ links to the community! Also in categories! Click here!

"Whether it's good or bad, it's so unfortunate to wake up during a dream." - Judeau [Berserk]
Instructor
#12 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 10:23 PM
Ooh, Count D, and a lovely version of him, too. (Maybe I should snag him and make him run a pet shop.) Did you know about generalzoi's one-eye contact, btw? (At the very least, it might be of interest to some of the folks who download the Sim.)

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=101991
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 11:26 PM
Beautifully done!! I have the entire series of Petshop of Horrors. He will definitely be one in my neighborhood!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 12:11 AM Last edited by Lareine014 : 6th Jun 2007 at 4:59 AM. Reason: Added comments
Default Additional comment
Stunning! Absolutely gorgeous! Downloaded and will enjoy playing with him in game. Thanks for sharing.

~Lareine

Just thought I would mention that I added your Count D into my game and he's GORGEOUS! I did have a problem with your hair mesh with animation though but I downloaded the one without the animation and it looks awesome! Overall, he's a very beautiful Sim to play with. Thanks again for the hard work and effort you put into creating him.

~Lareine
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 12:15 AM
He is so very pretty ^_^ Thanks for sharing him..
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 1:00 AM
You are freaking awsome. I love this manga and who ever said you captured him completely is right

"I didn't lose my mind, it ran away and refuses to come home"
I am like an oreo cookie, sweet at first but I cause cavities.
I R A pirate. Arr!
Instructor
#17 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 4:05 AM
Ooo he's freakin gorgeous! Never read the manga, but would love to! Great job! ^o^
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 4:10 AM
I've never read the manga, but I have to say, I really appreciate your work. Everyone can tell you worked so hard on this! :] I also really like the hair mesh, I'll probably recolor it (99% most likely fo rmy own use though, lol.)

THANKS! :D

"I've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.” - Galileo Galilei
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 4:21 AM
Wow, you've simmed him really well! I can't wait to set him loose on my sims >D

For his nails - have you seen http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=190393 this mesh? They're length-variable, the best part. sisaly has done some good recolours of it that might get you started?
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 4:52 AM
Hooooooo~~successful cos,and the cloth is so perfect
Field Researcher
#21 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 5:17 AM
Great job! I once tried to do a Count-D sim but he did not come out as good as yours.
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 6:01 AM
D! *squeek* he's so cute. great job, I usualy don't dl sims, but he's too nice to miss thank you ^^
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 7:09 AM
What an amazing job! Wow...
Field Researcher
#24 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 9:24 AM
Woah, amazing work! You've captured his looks perfectly and the robe looks so wonderful! Thank you for sharing your Sim us !
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 10:51 AM
You did a lovely job with him, really captured the feel of his character. Congratulations and thank you for sharing your hard work with us.

I think, therefore you are.
Page 1 of 3