Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 Maxis Matching Beds

by Fresh-Prince Posted 3rd Jun 2007 at 10:27 PM - Updated 12th Sep 2009 at 5:59 PM by -Maylin-

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 10:45 PM
Thank you FP!I always wanted to have matches of these beds!! xoxo

You will find my older and newest creations here
Forum Resident
#3 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 1:30 AM
Love the maxis match stuff!
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 10:00 AM
Ah, thank you FP! Everyone loves matches!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Inventor
#5 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 12:00 PM
Thanks a lot! I definitely agree, everyone loves maxis match stuff! :P

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 12:39 PM
I have some questions for you.
Are there usable by cats & dogs?
Is the recolor to the Maxis we have fonction?
And what is the price for each?
Thanks a lot for all your creations!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by revedefleur
I have some questions for you.
Are there usable by cats & dogs?
Is the recolor to the Maxis we have fonction?
And what is the price for each?
Thanks a lot for all your creations!!!

My pets couldn't use the beds.

They didn't use recolours. I mean, I can only tell about the simple double bed (picture 2), because I have two recolours for the original single bed.

Comfort is 1 and Energy is 2. (or reverse?)

I can't remember prizes, but they are not very expensive as you can see at Comfort and Energy.

So, here are my requests (if it's allowed):

Please, make a Pets-version.
And please, let it use recolours too, so, they really match.

Anyway, thanks for making and sharing them with us.
bye smelly
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 3:04 AM
I've only just seen that you've uploaded these -- thank you so much for making them! My sims are already waiting for their new beds =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#9 Old 11th May 2008 at 5:23 PM
F-P,

your inbox is full so I'm hoping you're going to read this instead: I've been fiddling with SimPE this days, and managed to make your double pine bed use the texture from the single one -- in case I haven't borked it too badly in other respects, would it be OK with you if I upload my version (here on mts2)? Of course I would make it very clear that it's your mesh and I've only done some additional editing. I still need to look into the Pets issue though.

Let me know! Not sure if you can send PMs with a full box, but if you post here I'll see it.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th May 2008 at 1:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
F-P,

your inbox is full so I'm hoping you're going to read this instead: I've been fiddling with SimPE this days, and managed to make your double pine bed use the texture from the single one -- in case I haven't borked it too badly in other respects, would it be OK with you if I upload my version (here on mts2)? Of course I would make it very clear that it's your mesh and I've only done some additional editing. I still need to look into the Pets issue though.

Let me know! Not sure if you can send PMs with a full box, but if you post here I'll see it.

Sorry that my inbox is full, just been soo busy to clear it out.

Anyway, of course you can upload them! Can't wait to get them!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#11 Old 12th May 2008 at 1:44 AM
Great, thank you =). Might be a little while until I'm finished .. I'm doing this for the first time so I've a couple of questions still open.

Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#12 Old 13th May 2008 at 3:20 PM
W00t! Done!
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=285304

=)