Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bunches o' Tartans (requested)

by penguiny7 Posted 5th Jun 2007 at 6:16 PM - Updated 8th Jun 2007 at 1:59 AM by penguiny7

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 3:40 AM
Could you do a MacLachlan? (Similar to Wallace)

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 4:45 AM
These are wonderful in game! I just adore them...any chance for a Lindsay tartan?
Thanks for these great outfits!
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 5:03 AM
Thank you so much!!!!

I'm happy to now have my clan tartan in the game
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 5:29 AM
These are lovely! Would you be up for a MacGregor?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 6:56 AM
Yay!! Clan Gordon!!! Now I can dress my sims in proper attire!! Muchisimas Gracias - :b
Mad Poster
#7 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 7:25 PM
Woo Hoo!!! Thanks for the Wallace Tartan! The Campbell is real pretty too, though I suppose (technically) I shouldn't be using it...

'Ach tis only a wee game, no?
"Pro Libertate"
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 4:45 PM
I was just wondering the other day if anyone had done some of these... I could use a Royal Stuart to convert to a skirt for one of my Sims.

Any chance of getting a men's long sleeve shirt in the Ross tartan? One of my Sims is a Ross.

-- Mal

"Of two choices, I always take the third."
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 4:33 PM
What Campbell and not a single MacDonald Tartan? Time to start another clan war.
They look amazing.

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Mark Twain
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 8:38 PM
I was thinking the same thing crimsonbutterfly

Amazing kilts though, will use them on others, but would love a MacDonald for my dad's self sim :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 6:01 PM
These are wonderfully done. Thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 6:06 PM
These are wonderfully done. Thank you!
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 9:05 PM
Thank you so much for this! It's really hard to find Campbell Tartans for my Scottish Legacy!