Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Parsimonious Solar Bug Nursery in Green, Black, and Silver

by Cidira Posted 7th Jun 2007 at 3:34 PM - Updated 5th Nov 2008 at 3:51 PM by akatonbo : fixing pics and updating info

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 12:35 AM
That mesh is awesome, and nice recolours as well.

Retired...

kind of.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 3:46 AM
I really like the green recolour! Sometimes less is more, now the brilliance of the meshes came out! Well done!

Ps.: And I think the Xylophone doesn't need a recolour, so you're right leaving it as it is.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 8:21 AM
great recolors!it would be perfect for my alien and rave sims,cause i love neon colors!thanx
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 9:33 AM
very nice, just stuck it on the wiki
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 12:41 PM
Seeing as Parsimonious is down, i dont see how this could be of any use.
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 7:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simathome

Worked for me just now.

Nice recolours

Last Night's Eyeliner ~ Eirwen
Costume Design: Because Naked Actors are Distracting
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simathome

The site was up when I uploaded my recolors, and it is up now. Try a little patience before you call someone's work useless, hm?
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 5:33 AM
Parsimonious is having some technical difficulties right now ; Sometimes it's up, sometimes it down but don't despair! It will be back to normal soon. If you can manage to get it, there's a notice on the front page in the News section/

The recolors are superb! Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 5:57 AM
oOoOooOooo *.* so shiny and pretty hehe.
thank you so much! not just for the beyond aweome recolors but for pointing out this set to me in the first place xD
thank you, thank you, thankyou!!! x]

I'm gonna sing the doom song!! Doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom...
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 3:30 AM
Excellent set! Many thanks for the recolours! Silly question... where did you get the cool oval windows seen in your snapshots?
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 2:47 AM
Whoops, hadn't checked the thread in a few weeks. Since I see the comment was left before the recent rule changes, I'll answer here.

I think they're by Solfal at TSR - the Future set: http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...objects/197397/

You might also like the ones from Lunar Living at Parsimonious, though, which are free: http://parsimonious.org/furniture2/...ing_Build.shtml

Or stonetower's embossed windows (which are awesome and I don't think I'd found them yet when I took those screenshots: http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=388176

Parsimonious has some other nice ones too, some hiding in roomsets. Try http://parsimonious.org/furniture2/...drosphere.shtml or http://parsimonious.org/furniture2/...n_Kitchen.shtml

(I pretty much grab every window of that style that I see; I probably have others too.)
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 11:24 AM
I like these very much. Thanks so much. :D

"My license to make fun of everyone comes from knowing I'm the biggest joke of all"
If you know who I'm quoting, have a (virtual) cookie. ;)
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 5:27 AM
Sweet! Definately a favorite of mine!

Inappropriate behavior makes me giggle :)
Field Researcher
#15 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 8:44 PM
Thank you for making some harmonious recolors! The mesh never appealed to me until I saw these! My sci-fi neighborhood will soon have some very stylish nurseries!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Field Researcher
#16 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 1:13 PM
Thank you so much! I loved these meshes but the patterns were a bit too strong for my taste. These I love though!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 5:32 AM
I've updated the crib this morning, it should no longer have that unsightly crease down the front (the recolours do not need updating in any fashion and will continue to work with the updated mesh).
Above URL still valid.

www.parsimonious.org
Artists - Get your own Studio! Always be featured!
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 3:44 PM
I hadn't been checking my comments and completely missed this, will edit my post. So few people actually go back and improve old stuff when they've learned how to do better, so that's just one more way that you are super awesome on top of everything else!
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 6:10 AM
thanks! very much apreciated!!...did i spell that right??
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 2:30 PM
thanks so much its brill for my alien babys sadley i have a glitch in my game my toddlers carnt pick them up there just stuck on the floor lolz thanks you so much its so alienish.xx.
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 2:44 PM
hey can you help me the download wont work for me i even used the mode for ir on Paraimonious.com please help
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Sep 2013 at 12:07 AM
I think you should do a blue with white recolor.
Awesome by the way.