Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Star Trek uniforms ("First Contact" version) for elders, on NEW meshes (UV maps fixed!)

by NixNivis Posted 8th Jun 2007 at 10:28 PM - Updated 30th Jan 2012 at 8:07 PM by NixNivis : Updated links to new format

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 12:47 AM
These, and your adult uniforms are just what I've been looking for. BTW, if I could make a simple request... could you make Starfleet cadet uniforms for young adults for my Starfleet Academy university set?

"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." -- James T. Kirk
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 2:48 AM
Glad you like them, Captain! And you're reading my mind.; I'm currently working on uniforms (and rank insignia - I love accessory meshing!) for cadets, so watch this space.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 6:56 PM
These are great, I don't have University, but it would be great to see the cadet uniforms available for teens maybe?
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 3:23 AM
vwsr2cool, it seems that you can read minds, too. Yes, I will be making cadet uniforms for teens as well; I can't give you an ETA at this point (whenever I do that, Real Life takes it as a challenge to blow up in my face) but it's my next project once I'm done with the YA uniforms.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 10:24 AM
WHAT are you from sweden! im too. snyggt föremål förresten.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 10:28 AM
Brilliant work!- once again you've made an old 'Sci-Fi Geek' very, very happy with these!...

Thanks for taking time to create/upload/share with us!.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 2:11 PM
Hey Nix, Trek-Zombie ere. I recently redownloaded the uniforms but cant seem to get any of the Elder uniforms to work as i try to unzip, says the contents are corrupted. Only The admiral one works.

Download it and see what i mean. I could be wrong. ill download it one more time.

Zombie
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 5:47 PM
Zombie - check my profile. There's nothing wrong with the file here, but something went wrong along the way when you downloaded it. The only thing that can be done about that is trying to download it again - I'm afraid there's nothing I can do anything about it.
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 7:11 PM
I think they are great but the children are a bit left out they like to be like growen ups too