Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Saul / 1804 Eye set

by Rock Chick Posted 9th Jun 2007 at 12:00 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 7:09 AM
these are my absolute fav eyes!
they are incredible! and i think the best you have done!
planning on doing any other colors?
just curious! lol and no pressure as i'md ef happy with what i have!
Instructor
#3 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 7:54 AM
RockChick, you have an un-erring talent for making things which I immediately love. Eyes are truly one of the hardest things to make look right in The Sims 2, and in this set you have achieved a gorgeous balance of the real against the ideal. For all my supposed talents, I worked on my one eye set for over a year, and even then they still look far too cartoonish; so I know the sort of labour and ardour you put into this set. Thank you for all you have done to make my game so enjoyable. I hope that you will continue to create and share all of your exquisite and lush creations with us for years to come!

*tons of affection*

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Scholar
#4 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 8:03 AM
Neen, I love those eyes and I can't get my eyes off of Saul, he's gorgeous. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 10:46 AM
I've already downloaded them from your site these eyes are very cute and the sim too:} nice work
Field Researcher
#6 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 4:39 PM
These eyes are now officaly my favorite set. They're just beautiful! Thanks for uploading.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#7 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 5:46 AM
Oooh they look absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you!

*snags the eyeballs and runs off*
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 1:14 PM
I just had to stop in to say you make such HOT sims LOL I have Saul already but haven't been able to use him yet but i'll definately be getting the rest of the eyes, beautiful as always
Instructor
#9 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 1:29 AM
Thanks for the eyeset, they are beutiful, and it's my style

1st place in SimCity's Most Eligible Bachelor 2009
2nd in Wicked/Angel male models
2nd in The Ultimate Maxis Sim Makeover
2nd in Bollywood's Next Idol
3rd in Miss Curves