Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Electric Eye Powder by Rasberry

by Rasberry Posted 11th Jun 2007 at 6:54 PM - Updated 21st Jun 2007 at 7:27 AM by CynicalChick : Changed default pic

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 5:44 AM
This is stunning, thank you ^__^
Scholar
#3 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 10:49 AM
Very nice ^^
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 11:24 AM
Well, that's certinly different O.o
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 6:30 PM
wow...ummm...its bright?!?! thank you
Field Researcher
#6 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 6:32 PM
these are nice. i especially love the one in the first pic
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 7:23 PM
Thanks. I know it's different but, that was exactly what I was going for.

ashlyn
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 1:57 AM
Allow me to be completely honest, i was a bit dissapointed when i clicked the link, as i thought the makeup would look like the makeup on the eye in the display picture, its a bit misleading, mabye you should change it?

---------------------------------------
Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose
~Janice Joplin
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 7:38 PM
OMg, i'm sorry but, did you like the other shadow?

ashlyn
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 8:55 PM
What? This are your first eyeshadows?! o.O
For first Time they really look great! ^_^V

Jini
Field Researcher
#11 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by x_bad_kitten
Allow me to be completely honest, i was a bit dissapointed when i clicked the link, as i thought the makeup would look like the makeup on the eye in the display picture, its a bit misleading, mabye you should change it?

I agree.

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 5:19 AM
why do you thank yourself when posting a reply? i dont think you're suppost to do that...because it will make your thank score go up, and i still think you oughta change the display pic...

~Janice Joplin
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 10:14 PM
Thank you everyone again...x bad kitten, you seem to be the only one who has a problem with the picture so, as i take what you say as a guideline in the future, I am not going to change it right now. But, thank you for your constructive criticism. Regarding the thanking myself I barely pay attention to hitting "Post thanks" or hitting "Post Feedback/Report." I don't think me hitting the wrong button will cause me to go up a large amount in "thank score." Rest assured though, I WILL make sure that i hit the "Post Feedback/Report."

ashlyn
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 2:20 AM
Wasn't trying to hurt you're feelings...i wasnt the only person, keineeier3 said "I agree" FYI

Just for future reference, anyways. But i thought it was in the Creator Guidelines that the display pic is a part of your download or atleast looks like one of your downloads...hm. Oh well.

~Janice Joplin
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
#15 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 2:44 AM
I just tested them in game myself and they look the same as the pics.. Some of the model pics have mascara and liner on as well but the shadows themselves look exactly as pictured. If someone says they look otherwise, a screenshot might help clear up the issue.
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 1:18 AM
its the default display picture on display in the downloads section that doesnt match the shadows, the red picture of the eye, not the in-game pictures, which is misleading...i think thats what she means?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 6:43 PM
Yep, that's what she means but, I'm sorry about the mascara...I tried to not put any on there but, I ended up forgetting for some of them...And X Bad Kitten, thank you for the guidlines...I'll follow them in the future.

ashlyn