Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Glassio

by Allure_gal Posted 13th Jun 2007 at 1:43 AM - Updated 13th Jun 2007 at 6:27 PM by Allure_gal

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 6:23 AM
I love Costume Makeup, and most of my sims have it as Turn-Ons. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 8:21 AM
This is amazing! Thanks a lot, Keep up the good work
Instructor
#4 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 12:04 PM
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 4:21 PM
This is so awesome! Thank You!

~Celeste

~Break This Bittersweet Spell On Me~
Field Researcher
#6 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 4:27 PM
genious !!! nice work !!!

Head Of Staff @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out

Check Out My Sims 3 Houses @SimsArtGallery
Theorist
#7 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 8:28 PM
WOW, This is Great, The OTHER model, Is that hair photoshopped too?
Thanks!!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 6:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PETCHY14
WOW, This is Great, The OTHER model, Is that hair photoshopped too?
Thanks!!

No, it isn't. You can find the hair here.

View my Downloads here

(( ))
// \\ Pass the pink ribbon around if you know someone living with, has survived. or passed away from breast cancer.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 4:47 PM
Great idea. You did a great job with that first photoshopped picture, too. Looks very real.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 4:20 AM
Amazing work Allure gal. You did a very good job on those glosses and the promo pics looks absolutely stunning too. Thank you for sharing and keep up the good work .
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 7:13 AM Last edited by simsample : 9th Nov 2008 at 3:30 AM. Reason: Is Thanks
Hi allure!

Your stuff just keeps improving and that's really nice to see! Your effort shows up even more in this really cool upload, which I may add, is a brilliant idea for those who hate to have tons of lipsticks which are pretty much the same... I can add variety and yet keep my stuff down to a reasonable amount of make up! :]

Because I liked it so much I decided to download other stuff from you and I must confess I was quite impressed with the "fairytale wonders" lipstick. The alphas are great and the texture is perfect without being sticky-shiny!

I hope these words give you that "positive" feedback and put a smile on your face.

Keep up the good work! I'll definately be looking forward for more of your stuff!

in desperate need of improving my rupert grint sim :|
Inventor
#12 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 3:53 AM
This is really cool, thanks so much!