Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Retextured, Alpha-edited and Colour Binned: Raonsims Hair 12

by Neithan Posted 14th Jun 2007 at 10:01 AM - Updated 15th Jun 2007 at 12:56 AM by Neithan

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 10:53 PM
These look great! Thank you ;-)
Forum Resident
#3 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 10:54 PM
Great job!! Thankyou!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 11:44 PM
As always, all male hair are welcome!! Thanks for sharing, good work!

Libertad no conozco sino la libertad de estar presa
en alguien
cuyo nombre no puedo oir sin escalofrío...

Viggo forever!!!!!
Instructor
#5 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 12:19 AM
These are wonderful,for your first time it is spectacular!!

Also keep paysites free by supporting PSMBD!
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 3:16 AM
Neithan, you heard my prayers!
I LURV YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
GREAT JOB!

"I'm just pretending to be a poser"
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 5:04 AM
Wowowoowww!! I love this!! Thanks so much ;]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 5:13 AM
Thank you all for the comments! And I'm glad you guys like them : ) <3
Instructor
#9 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 7:04 AM
Brilliant Neithan! Extremely well done.

Retired...

kind of.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 11:06 AM
I absolutley LOVE this hair retexture! The alpha is much better that raon sims version too! I would love to see more of your hair edits in the future!
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 8:00 PM
Ohh, this sim male of yours is too hoot!! i'l love if you would upload him for download:D
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 10:20 PM
I really love the alpha change and textures, but~ Why is the lowest hair level black on the non-adult textures? It's not very noticeable, but it does give sims a black line along their scalp and part.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 5:39 AM
Thanks, CrowsMan and HIM666! i don't have any plans at the moment for more hair edits, but maybe if something catches my eye

PISilverstar - Thank you! He is available for download, here : )

sh0uriki - It is? Hm, i'm not very sure about that... it probably happened when i was mucking about with the alphas since i'mnot totally sure what i'm doing ^^; Might take a look some time later on and see if it can be fixed. Thanks!
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 10:19 AM
neithan, this retexure is lovely ^^
much better of the raon sims version..

I'll wait patienly for other hair :D
good job!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 5:28 AM
I really love your Raon hair's version Neithan. Very very good job for your first attempt :D. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 9:41 PM
Great looking but I probity will not be able to use it seeing how I don't know how to become a memeber of the site and there for can not download the mesh... -_-
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 7:56 AM Last edited by Neithan : 20th Jun 2007 at 8:14 AM.
Thanks, Noogie666, mushroom91*!

Spiderfang - Thanks. All you have to do is to click the "join us" button on the top left of the page, under the ID and PW sign in fields. Then agree to the terms of usage, fill out the form, and that should be it.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 8:03 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 4th Aug 2007 at 3:12 PM. Reason: Is a 'thanks' post.
This is an absolutely gorgeous hair! I loved your Cae sim as well. ^^

"Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained."~William
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 12:22 PM
Thank you I'll probably be trying to do a version of this hair sans ponytail too, if I can manage it.
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 1:07 AM Last edited by xxvampy_kittyxx : 27th Jun 2007 at 1:14 AM.
Hey I was wondering if a no ponytail version of this exists? If not can you can make for me a version of this hair without the ponytail? I mean cuz I love the way it looks from the front and the sides but a version without the ponytail I think would look great on my sim. Plz! ps. This hair style reminds me of someone I know except he doesn't have the ponytail. That's why I want a no ponytail version...
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 1:16 PM
Great recolours and edit, Nei - thank you for sharing this!

I'd love to see a version without the ponytail, too - if you feel like making one!
Forum Resident
#22 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 10:01 PM
Amazing! I love these! Five stars. =D

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 7:09 AM
This looks great! I'd love to have a copy without the pony tail, too. =D

That wasn't very nice...

-_-
I do believe you've killed my hat.
Forum Resident
#24 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 5:52 AM
You've made a lovely addition (or more to the point...subtraction) to a very lovely style!! Thanks so much!

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
#25 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 5:58 AM
I love it. <3

I've been searching for recolors of this hair for almost a year now, and no one seemed to have it. I thought I was the only one who liked this mesh. Thank you for this, dear, I love the changes you've made.
Page 1 of 2