Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Casual Female Tops to Wear for Autumn and Winter

by Arbaces Posted 15th Jun 2007 at 3:28 AM - Updated 15th Jun 2007 at 11:27 AM by Arbaces

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 4:19 AM
Thanks! <7

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 6:26 AM
Great stuff! These are a perfect addition to the untuckable sets, thank you
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 7:03 AM
These are really lovely! I especially like the ones with high neck. Thanks!

in desperate need of improving my rupert grint sim :|
Scholar
#5 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 7:59 AM
I love the turtleneck ones. I do love the untuckable sets as I used to have a lot of Custom Content that I never used, then I deleted it and I only download stuff like these now.

I hate skinny waists meshes and stuff with heels and bracelets and it looks terribly uncomfortable.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 12:25 PM
Love the tops, thank you soooo much! May I also ask is where you found the model's hair?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 2:23 PM
Yay! thanks :]

(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 5:53 AM
Sweet! love the coca-cola shirts <3 always looking for more untucked stuff and coke stuff :D

ღLiving Dead Girlღ
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 1:16 AM
This is wonderful, but where can I find untucked pants for teen?
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 11:42 PM
this is a great alternative to the clubbing clothes. I love them so much thanks!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 2:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annelae
I love the turtleneck ones. I do love the untuckable sets as I used to have a lot of Custom Content that I never used, then I deleted it and I only download stuff like these now.

I hate skinny waists meshes and stuff with heels and bracelets and it looks terribly uncomfortable.

Omg.. I did the exact same thing Kinda funny...

If nothing can go wrong, something will.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 6:57 PM
I love the subtle ribbed detail of the sweaters. Perfect for fall. Thanks for sharing