Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

JenniferHair

by lushesslady Posted 16th Jun 2007 at 12:24 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2007 at 2:24 AM by lushesslady

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 5:23 AM
OOOO, YES, very nice, I've always envied her hair, thanks for this!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 5:57 AM
Wow, this is STUNNING! Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 8:11 AM
Excellent work. BTW, are you sure it's page 53 where the mesh can be found? I went to the XMSims site and to the 53 page for womens hair, and the hair on the page doesn't look like the one in the picture above. Did I go to the wrong section or something? Here's the link to the page I went to: http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair53.htm

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 11:32 AM
Beautiful recolor! It looks great. and btw CB2001, yes that is the correct hair, XM sims has a tallent for making hair curly with the texture and not the mesh. Thats why it can be recolored to look straight, hope that gives it a little clarity. Once again, this recolor looks fantastic. Thank you.

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 1:48 PM
Fabulous work.Recolors are very cute

My other designs

www.simstr.com
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 4:56 PM
Wow, I really loved this hair as it was, but you've really done something wonderful with this mesh. Thank you very much!

I saw that you didn't know how to bin the hair, so I've done it for you. Would you like me to send it to you?

Click HERE and you'll get a surprise!
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 5:22 PM
your amazing!

cant wait to try these out.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 7:07 PM
Excellent job! I didn't even recognize the mesh.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wicked_sims
Beautiful recolor! It looks great. and btw CB2001, yes that is the correct hair, XM sims has a tallent for making hair curly with the texture and not the mesh. Thats why it can be recolored to look straight, hope that gives it a little clarity. Once again, this recolor looks fantastic. Thank you.

Okie dokie. Thank you very much. :D

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 4:09 AM
Great job! I don't like the XM texture but love your's.
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 1:41 PM
Its amazing you made me actually LIKE the mesh!! >=) Its totally different!! Its amazing!! Thanks and thanks again!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 5:28 AM
Hey, xmsims seems to have rearranged their site again so I'm a little unclear as to which hairstyle is the mesh.
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 3:41 AM
hair 53 is not their could you post the mesh????
Field Researcher
#15 Old 22nd May 2009 at 1:44 AM