Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

H&M♡Kylie - The Bikinis (No EPs & SPs needed!)

by ganguro Posted 18th Jun 2007 at 10:18 PM - Updated 2nd Nov 2008 at 1:03 AM by ganguro : link to get skintight added

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 1:41 AM
Nice thanks! ^_^

Crazzy for The Sims 2!!! Woo Haa Hee!!! Told you...
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 2:45 AM
i like these swimear designs, and i like the skintone, but i cant find who/what "get skintight" is, if you could clarify/provide a link it would help, thanks.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 6:21 AM
absolutely adorable bikini's! Kylie has a great sense of style when creating them, and I thank you very much for making them for my lady sims! I hope to see more of these though, I would love to add them to my collection. and hopefully some casual clothes if Kylie ever makes some. Thanks so much. <3

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 7:13 AM
Great bikini, thanks!!
Alchemist
#6 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 7:18 AM
I love the blue one.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 8:46 AM
first of all, thank you all for the nice comments...
thats always motivating a lot, for creating something new...

Quote: Originally posted by mastergnat
i like these swimear designs, and i like the skintone, but i cant find who/what "get skintight" is, if you could clarify/provide a link it would help, thanks.

i added the link above under additional credits, but unfortunately the site seems to be down since a while i don't know when the site will re-open. i got the skin some time ago.....
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 1:22 AM
omg I love H&M thnx very much!! ;**

Lena;-**
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 10:59 PM
Great job, nice colour scheme on the high heels. And yes, the high heels flip-flop!

WM64

LOTR Sauron: "Time??, What time do you think we have?"
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 10:58 PM
the site is down, can you include the mesh pleeaaaase????
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by arantxahs
the site is down, can you include the mesh pleeaaaase????

as i wrote in the post, the meshes are already included....