Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Orion Galaxon - An alien student

by Simaboder Posted 19th Jun 2007 at 4:59 PM - Updated 15th Jul 2007 at 11:08 AM by Simaboder : **UPDATE**

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 8:01 AM
Already thanked, but I needed to come back for a little comment. Personally, I appreciate some alien-plant-or-whatever sim, mixed genetic sims make the game more interesting. Orion and his girlfriend are really nice and you put a lot of details in creating (yes, the sim god!) the face giving them personality. I like Orion, thank you and ciao.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 1:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lamammaforever
Already thanked, but I needed to come back for a little comment. Personally, I appreciate some alien-plant-or-whatever sim, mixed genetic sims make the game more interesting. Orion and his girlfriend are really nice and you put a lot of details in creating (yes, the sim god!) the face giving them personality. I like Orion, thank you and ciao.

Thank you so much! I've said it before, when people leave such positive feedback, it only inspires me to keep going ... much to the dismay of my wife I think. Happy Canada Day!

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Instructor
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 7:09 AM
Wow, very handsome. Thank you for making such an interesting sim! He's very cool looking, and it's very unusual to find teens.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pepperdawg
Wow, very handsome. Thank you for making such an interesting sim! He's very cool looking, and it's very unusual to find teens.

Thanks! Wow, I just realized that I used a hairstyle of yours on my last sim, Drake. It's one of my favourites! Thanks for making it. Now I'm going to go check out your other creations and see what I can use. Hehehe. Nice to meet you.

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 4:51 AM
He looks ALOT like Adrien Brody...but green. ^_^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 12:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by moodswings05
He looks ALOT like Adrien Brody...but green. ^_^

This is a really stupid question but who is Adrien Brody?