Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Set of Scars by Derange

by manikpanik7 Posted 21st Jun 2007 at 1:42 AM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 5:06 AM
They look excellent! Perfect for my werewolf sims, I like them scarry ^^
Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 5:48 AM
Nice !!! those are so realistic! and so perfect for my HitmAN sim
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 7:15 AM
Mmmm, love scars! thanks
Instructor
#5 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 8:03 AM
Scars are amazing. Thank you so much for these!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 8:36 AM
Perfect!
I love men with scars (that includes scarifications).
*drool*
I'm so downloading this.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Scholar
#7 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 1:33 PM
Thank you for these Derange! I was looking for scars the other day for my pirate simmies, and noticed that there was a lack of them.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 2:12 PM
Thanks for these! I'm always looking for interesting things to put on faces and this fits the bill. I've got a sim in the works right now who I think will be getting an overhaul now because of these.

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 3:14 PM
the model is gorgeous! any chance of an upload??
Field Researcher
#10 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 3:18 PM
Mmm, thanks Derange! There can never be too many scars.... (Heh, I rather like the effect they have all together! I would love to hear the story of how the scars were patterned that way! )

EDIT: Gracious, this is Derange, right? I didn't know you had a different name here!

"Why do we drink cow milk? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em!'?" -Calvin and Hobbes
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SpacemanHPSpiff
Mmm, thanks Derange! There can never be too many scars.... (Heh, I rather like the effect they have all together! I would love to hear the story of how the scars were patterned that way! )

EDIT: Gracious, this is Derange, right? I didn't know you had a different name here!

Yes, this is Derange. I registered here before I went by that, hence the reason the two are different. And if you're curious, the first one was based off of a picture, and the others came about by trial and error. Which is probably why I laughed when I saw how they all looked together.

Thanks for all the comments, guys! I really appreciate it!

Call me Derange

Livejournal
Evelyn | Vlad | Silas | Travor
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 4:15 PM
Hey..... your model is hot! Any chance that he may be uploaded somewhere?

And these scars are hot :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 4:46 PM
sein_galen, he has been in the moderation queue since yesterday afternoon, so hopefully he'll be approved soon. :D

Call me Derange

Livejournal
Evelyn | Vlad | Silas | Travor
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 8:42 PM
L-O-V-E these scars, they are very super attractive, and I will download the model if/when he gets approved. Yaaay, I love you, too. Thanks. :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 7:40 PM
Perfect, they even make the Sims cute! Does it work on girls? And teens because then I maybe have an idea for a Machinima movie
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 10:18 AM
would it be awesome if you could make a lip scar from the top to the bottom, becaue I cant find any for my modern version for Assassins Creed Altair, Ezio and Desmond
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 12:41 PM
I love these! They're just what I was looking for.