Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(Default) Blue Alien Skintone

by Darkwolf Jr Posted 21st Jun 2007 at 10:35 AM - Updated 27th Jun 2007 at 3:52 PM by Darkwolf Jr

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 1:25 AM
Ooooh! Thank you. I've been wanting a blue alien skintone. I love it that it's neither too light to see nor so dark as to be eye-popping; this shade is just about perfect. And I also love that it isn't 6 or 7 megabytes; some skintones are so huge that my poor computer just can't use them!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 5:48 AM
I feel bad about this. My aliens are pretty much just a pale white with this installed, not the lovely blue shade that the images above show. The white is better than the green, I must say! Did I do something wrong? Thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 2:06 PM Last edited by Darkwolf Jr : 27th Jun 2007 at 4:03 PM.
I have looked in to it Silky-M. I think I have fixed it.

To everyone that downladed it even it if it did work for you it would be best to redownload.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 11:29 PM
Cool! I was getting pretty tired of puke-green.
...They remind me of blueberry-vanilla ice-cream...
Hehehe

Paysites suck.
&& they don't keep anything away from us anymore,

because...
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 8:05 PM
Thanks this looks so cool.