Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toddler Deck Furniture

by rebecah Posted 22nd Jun 2007 at 7:15 PM - Updated 22nd Jun 2008 at 1:57 PM by rebecah

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 8:08 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Thats so cute! Great work, needs to be featured!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 8:29 PM
Awww, that is awesome! Thank you, thank you! My toddlers will surely enjoy this! :D
Forum Resident
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 9:17 PM
Too adorable for words!

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 9:19 PM
OMG!! How adorable! Thank you.
Instructor
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 10:19 PM
Aw, I was wondering when someone would do something like this. I recall always seeing people selling little plush chairs for toddlers and stuff on the side of the road in my hometown.

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 12:37 AM
WOW not the little ones can join the adults on the padio. Thanks
Scholar
#8 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 7:32 PM
love your toddler furniture! thank you!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 4:47 AM
okay i am having dumb blonde moment Okay so does this mean they will not work with the EP`s installed?
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kimajjas
okay i am having dumb blonde moment Okay so does this mean they will not work with the EP`s installed?

What I'm saying is that they should work with no ep installed. I'm not able to test this to be positive.
Scholar
#11 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 1:21 PM
Thanks Rebecah! This Children Furniture Looks Wonderful!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Space Pony
#12 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 9:09 PM
Will the adults sit on it? I once had a toddler couch that was cute as could be except when the adults sat on it. The adults contortioned themselves in ugly odd shapes to be able to sit on it. They would not stay off of it, I had to remove it from the house and never use it again.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 10:19 PM
Now all members of my Sim families can relax under the shady trees in their yard

Terrific idea Beck. Thank for doing this set.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 8:22 AM
Thanks You