Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 39 -- Oldfashioned Movie Theatre + Cafe

by plasticbox Posted 23rd Jun 2007 at 6:24 AM - Updated 6th May 2008 at 12:29 PM by plasticbox

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 7:49 AM
My lord that's adorable! Thanks a million, plasticbox!
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 9:59 AM
Cool, a theatre. I've wanted one of these in the backdoor lane series for ages and now it's here.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 1:10 PM
Good to see you´ve gotten out of that little slope. The style looks very english, but the quality of the photos were´nt all that good, i do assume though, that it´s not with simlish text?
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 5:49 PM
Excellent as usual, I have all the series and made an entire neighbourhood with it. Apart from making the smaller lots open plan [kitchens are a bit too small] I use the other lots as they are. Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 6:32 PM
As always, really, really cool! You do such good work. I want to do a whole neighborhood as just Backdoor Lane. Haven't done so yet.

Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
Instructor
#7 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 4:07 AM
Very cool, nice work! Thank you for sharing

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 8:27 AM Last edited by hekkawhat : 4th Sep 2007 at 4:49 AM.
You Make Such Great Works!!!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 9:09 AM
Very Cool!, Thanks - *Downloading* :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 12:17 PM
I simply adore your creations though I don't download them too often. But that's simply because I like to get inspired by them and then build my own. But I hardly believe I can build something like this one so I had no other choice than to download it! Many thanks for it! It has a place reserved in my new neighbourhood!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 1:32 PM
Holy cow, this has been featured!? I was just thinking I should maybe update it because I wasn't happy with the roof after all ... can't argue about taste, I guess. Thanks! =)

Quote: Originally posted by simathome
the quality of the photos were´nt all that good, i do assume though, that it´s not with simlish text?

Huh? What photos? What text? Sounds all simlish to me .. did you post in the wrong thread, perhaps?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 8:22 PM
Nice work. Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 9:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Huh? What photos? What text? Sounds all simlish to me .. did you post in the wrong thread, perhaps?

No, i did not, i havent had time to check it in game, and at the moment i do not have that opportunity even. I meant that the screenshots were abit blurry, and i couldnt make out the neon text enscribed onto the building, again my question being; is that neon text written in simlish?
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 10:50 AM
Love it and your works! You're the best, thanks!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 12:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simathome
i couldnt make out the neon text enscribed onto the building, again my question being; is that neon text written in simlish?

No, it says "Sim City Café".

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 12:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
No, it says "Sim City Café".

Yeah that´s what i thought....shame.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 3:56 AM
i love the backdoor lane collection, thanks a lot !
Instructor
#18 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 10:39 AM
Wow Plasticbox. Thanks for this, really nice.

Retired...

kind of.
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 1:11 PM
Another great lot in a fantastic collection! Thanks for sharing your whole series!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 2:45 PM
AWESOME! Thanks for great work!!!

<------------------- www.WALEON.net ------------------->
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 6:28 PM
Thank you plastic box! Your lots are always wonderful and adorable!! I love all of your stuff Thanks a zillion
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 2:54 AM
Thanks a bunch, it looks awesome. -downloading-
Instructor
#23 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 11:36 PM
The entire set looks very nice. Thanks!

What happened to Backdoor Lane 38? Is it not uploaded yet?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 12:07 AM
No it's not, but it's coming .. soonishly =)

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 2:22 PM
thats aswome thanx

Who will be your pretty little enemy?When I'm gone your world will prove empty!
I promise you'll always remember me!The jokes on you, poisoning
While you clean the streets of misfortune I pick the innocent from my dirty teeth!
Were one the same...
Deranged
Page 1 of 2