Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Natural Redhead Project 18 recolors/retextures (4 reds) of all-ages female dreads.

by alkaloid Posted 23rd Jun 2007 at 10:08 PM - Updated 1st Oct 2007 at 12:39 AM by alkaloid

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 3:06 AM
Wow thanks for all the recolors. You did a great job! Thanks so much for sharing your hard work. This must have taken quite sometime to do all this. I know hair is very time consuming to recolor.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 8:32 PM
I just love this wacky mesh!! Thanks for all the great recolors! My medieval/fantasy neighborhhood wll be filled with all recolors!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 10:13 PM
Just wanted to share my outburst with you. I'm going through all the NRP files and snagging them and I come to this one and just say to myself, "Gah! I LOVE!" in reference to your recolors and retexts. You are fabulously talented, and I am so happy you share your work with us!