Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Corbin Bleu (Disney Channel star)

by fairywasteland Posted 26th Jun 2007 at 2:55 AM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 9:12 AM
Nice work on your sim, I like the hair!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 11:30 AM
It's a very nice sim.I can tell you put plenty of work on it.I like the photo with what seems to be Ashley Tisdale.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 1:32 PM
Thank you both!

And yes, that's Ashley. They're my two faves, so I had to put them in a shot together. Lol.

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 11:50 PM
aw, he's cute. Good work.

mi cuerpo es mio. no se toca, no se viola, no se daña, no se mata!
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 3:35 AM
this is really cool
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 4:29 AM Last edited by fairywasteland : 19th Jul 2007 at 12:24 AM.
Thank you both

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 7:09 AM
I love Corbin and i'm glad that someone finally put up his sim. i could never get this close to his look. good job! i downloaded it like a day after u had it up. but i had to come back and comment ;-)

To sim or not to sim. That is the Question...
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 6:45 AM
I'm really glad you like him... I had to sim him because I was so sad when I couldn't find him already up, lol.

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Instructor
#10 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 8:23 AM
Like the sim. Hate the actor for being so air-headed.

Anybody who can make a Yoon Eun Hye Sim?
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 10:28 AM
I never found him to be an air-head... but honestly, most of those Disney actor act kinda dumb in interviews to seem younger than they are. Thanks for the compliment on the sim though! Glad you like him.

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Instructor
#12 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 12:48 PM
hehe, the sim's cool! But the thing I find so air-headed about him (no offense) is that interview with the part in Jump In as I saw in Disney Channel Asia where it talks about the dummies.

Anybody who can make a Yoon Eun Hye Sim?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 11:02 PM
I hate HSM, but this sim is kind of cute. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 1:01 AM
While I DESPISE any live-action product Disney has produced since Once Upon A Mattress and George Of The Jungle, I have to say you did a very good job on this Sim.
A 9/10.

BEEP BOOP FELLOW HUMANS
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 5:05 AM
This is a really great looking sim! Even if its not exactly right (i don't think anyones made that hair so don't feel bad) you got the feeling of him down and thats the hardest part.
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th May 2008 at 4:48 PM
SEXY!! lol I loveeeee himmm so cute! CASHLEY it looks like LOL
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 8:28 AM
I believe Corbin Reivers appears in Disney/BBC's Doctor Who.
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 2:20 PM Last edited by Pamhamlet : 6th Oct 2008 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Updated
I don't watch Disney Channel at all, but I had to download this Sim when I saw him...omg, is he ever a cutie. Great job in "reproducing" him here, although I think your rendition is actually cuter than the real actor! (teehee). Definitely looking forward to playing him in my game. Thanks.

Update: I've put him in my game and I must say, he is a dream! He is so cute and sexy, I have to check myself from drooling over him. Very realistic looking. However, I put different hair on him, soft, air-swept fringe. Very nice. Thank you once again for my current favorite in-game Sim.
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 11:14 PM
Thanks to fairywasteland! This is great!
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 9:12 PM
I don't know that he'll be Corbin in my game, but he is one cute sim. I will definitely use him, since I am always looking for good looking male sims. My sims over the years seem to give birth to mainly girls.