Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adult Female Default Meshes w/Pregnant Morphs (v1.1)

by the mystical one Posted 29th Jun 2007 at 3:24 PM - Updated 5th Feb 2009 at 5:28 PM by the mystical one : Fixed some meshes.

408 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 390 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 17
Test Subject
#151 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 4:06 PM
Hey I love this thanks. I really want to get Squinge's any-wear for pregnancies, but when I click on the link (and i have an account on insimenator), it claims that I cannot access it for
secretly-listen, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

any idea why? Because as far as I know, none of these things are true!
Field Researcher
#152 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 3:43 PM
Test Subject
#153 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 6:56 PM
This. Is. Amazing. !

Thank-you so much for your hard work! It so nice that my sims are able to wear regular clothes! Combat pants and the long skirts that came with OFB look great on a pregnant sim!

Thank you sooooo soooo much

Em

*~ Em ~*
Test Subject
#154 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 1:03 AM
You are great, ksstrek. I looked for Squinge's pregnancy mod (I downloaded it on another computer, and lost it), and the sites I had, everything Squinge ever did was gone. I was getting frustrated with it. You just saved hours of searching, and possibly hair pulling.

Nice work on this one, though *yoinks it as well*

Leon and Claire forever! *cough*
Lab Assistant
#155 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 4:20 PM
Amazing! I have always wanted this, you are an angel!
I have a little request. Is it possible to make this mod for men and for teenagers? (with the request of having Inteen for teenagers ofcourse)
Top Secret Researcher
#156 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 7:08 PM
Great work! Now I can make my Gothic Sims actually stay in character while pregnant.

I have to add my pleas to the others. Thanks to the Same-sex Pregnancy hack, I have more pregnant males in my game than females, and they're getting a bit jealous. I fear they may mutiny soon and invade my PC!

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Lab Assistant
#157 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 12:04 PM Last edited by Mellowyellow09 : 27th Aug 2007 at 1:59 PM.
It works fine, thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#158 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 4:19 AM
Hmm, I don't know if it's connected to this, but when my Law-career female adult heads off to work, she's wearing that pink top and white shorts that usually indicate a mesh is missing. I've re-downloaded the Seasons download, and I'll check later to see if that's fixed it.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Field Researcher
#159 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 12:53 AM
This is fantastic creation - I really like how you converted those meshes and they look very realistic in the game. Thank you for that.

I have a question with connect to Bon Voyage - this creation needs Squinge's wear any outfit hack - is this mod compatible with BV or is there any other pregnant wear anything similar hack I could use instead?

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Lab Assistant
#160 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 6:11 PM
I just wanted to let you know about an exploding fat morph on the long skirt with big boots. (there are four of them -all are foomey on big girls, more's the pity)

I made eyecandy of it. Let me know if it doesn't show up for you.

I don't know where I'd be without these default replacements. Thankyou.

Living high contrast
Test Subject
#161 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 7:24 PM
Thanks alot! Hey, question:

will something like this work for Teenage Sims too one day!?
Test Subject
#162 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 11:29 PM
these are really awesome. I know you're probably run over with requests, but i was wondering, if it should suit your fancy, perhaps an even larger model, for the trips and quads hacks. I'm crap at anything to do with meshing, otherwise I'd have tried my hand at it.

Seriosuly, lovely work. Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
#163 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 8:08 AM
Ok, maybe I'm stupid... but what exactly does this hack do? It just makes the pregnant morph different and leaves the regular (fit) default maxis body shape alone right?

Also, you've said to use Squinge's hack.... i don't use his hack, but i do force redress on my sims so that they wear any CC that has pregnant morphs enabled (so actually squinge's hack is not *required*)... so can i used this hack with those clothes and have the pregnant morph look as you intended, or does the pregnant morph only work when wearing Maxis clothes? (I've noticed those are the only clothes you've pictured)

Sorry for all the questions... but i really want this hack, i love the realism you've added to the pregnancy morph!

I am an (unloaded?) gun; false hope.
Field Researcher
#164 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 4:40 AM
Hi this is.. GREAT! But i have noticed something: My pregnant sims cant wear skirts or shorts :S any idea why?

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Test Subject
#165 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 10:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vintagepksweetie
Also, you've said to use Squinge's hack.... i don't use his hack, but i do force redress on my sims so that they wear any CC that has pregnant morphs enabled (so actually squinge's hack is not *required*)... so can i used this hack with those clothes and have the pregnant morph look as you intended, or does the pregnant morph only work when wearing Maxis clothes? (I've noticed those are the only clothes you've pictured)

It may not be required, but if you're using Tom's clothing tester or the like it has negative effects on your lots, which is why pregnancy redress hacks are generally the better way to go (when they are updated for the appropriate expansion packs).

In my game it works on all Maxis clothing and any clothing that uses a Maxis mesh. Player-made meshes must have their own pregnancy meshes included.
Field Researcher
#166 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 9:50 PM Last edited by XxSimsrulexX : 19th Oct 2007 at 9:55 PM.
Ill Save You Lol
Quote: Originally posted by Eliza Blaine
I'm with --^ I'm not sure which one I'm supposed to get, I have TS2(base), Uni, NL and OFB and don't know if I"m supposed to just download the one marked OFB or if I need all the ones before that....HELP!! (LOL)

basically you download Base, TS2, and all eps u hav example. u have Uni, NL, OFB, base. download all those + TS2!! simple really

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Field Researcher
#167 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 4:21 PM
You know, I was enjoying the diversity of these downloads so much... until I discovered this gem here: http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=52547

These override the default feet, so if you want them don't use these. Just letting you know

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Test Subject
#168 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 7:29 PM
Will this be made for Bon Voyage clothes soon?
Test Subject
#169 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 10:49 PM
Along with the bon voyage addition, you should also try making things for teenagers too. Please?
Field Researcher
#170 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 11:17 PM
hmm. this works with custom meshes?

wether or not, its incredible!

thanks!

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
Lab Assistant
#171 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 9:10 PM
Did you change the body form of the first pregnancy state as well, or is it the same as maxis' (so no slightly larger belly / breasts)?

Just curious, since that is one of the greatest downloads I ever found here!
Test Subject
#172 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 10:12 PM
is this compatible with bv yet? great work by the way..
Test Subject
#173 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 3:09 AM
This is one of my top 5 favorite hacks of all time!! I adore it!! Thank you SOO much for creating big pregnant ladies! :D
Test Subject
#174 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 10:38 AM
Awesome! Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#175 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 7:53 AM
Thank you so much for these. I love them! Any idea when you're gonna update for H&M and Bon Voyage? Especially H&M, I use almost all of those clothes and some of them would be adorable on a pregnant sim!
Page 7 of 17