Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fanseefem Casual, Exercise & Sleepwear: Tees and Spaghetti Straps with Baggy Pants

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 29th Jun 2007 at 7:23 PM - Updated 16th Nov 2008 at 8:57 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 11:54 PM
Very nice, as always!!! Thanks for these!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 11:59 PM
Great, a real service to the community!
Not actually evil.
#4 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 12:06 AM
Yoga outfits! Read on the couch with a cat outfits! Morning jog outfits! Camping PJs! Thanks for sharing, on behalf of all women who like comfy clothing you can live in.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 12:25 AM
These look fantastic and so comfy too ;-) I wish I had some pj's like those! Great job and thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 12:39 AM
I have been waiting for these for so long... but they are worth the wait and lots more!

The real John McCain

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
-Albert Schweitzer
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 12:41 AM
Yay! More Fanseefem! Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 12:48 AM
Fantastic I love this fanseefem stuff Much better than all those high heel meshes.
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#9 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 12:52 AM
Well, I think it's about time I started downloading stuff from you and Fansee... my sims still wear mostly Maxis stuff, and the things you make are always such a huge improvement. Awesome job! :D

There's always money in the banana stand.
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 12:54 AM
thankyou soo much! these are so great.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 1:19 AM
one of my fav projects on mts2, thanks again
Field Researcher
#12 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 1:21 AM
yes, thank you...this is what women wear! practical and comfy for around the house! you two make a good team! thanks for making my game more realistic!

*waves hi*
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 1:28 AM
Ha, when I saw these I realized that I was wearing the same thing, except mine are guys' pants.

Thank you so much, my computer hates you, but I don't at all!

My eyes are just a little sweaty today.
They've been looking around a lot, searching for you,
They've been looking for you,
Even though I told them not to.

I'm Not Crying -- Flight of the Conchords
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 1:44 AM
I thank you, my simmies thank you and my computer just groans when it sees me check your profile for new items! LOL!

Seriously though I appreciate all the hard work and time you put into these creations and thank you from the bottom of my heart for making such realistic and comfortable looking clothing for my simmies!

"Hits Thanks button repeatedly,,,,Huh, what do you mean I can only give thanks once?" *snicker*

"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with tomato sauce."~~unknown~~
Scholar
#15 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 1:46 AM
Whee! You're back! I had the same problem as ElizaBaine. I couldn't get enough of your stuff! (Oh yeah, your eye-sets are gorgeous!)
Scholar
#16 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 1:55 AM
So many nice and normal outfits for adult sims! HP, you've out done yourself again with these fantastic outfits! Thank you! Keep up the outstanding work. This must of took a lot of work and time. :D
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#17 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 5:42 AM
Will you get outta my head HP I was just thinking earlier today that my simmies needed tees and tanks with baggy pjs. Thank you for creating more comfy clothes. Huggles :D

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 8:23 AM
Thank you for spamming my clothes bin... Seriously, these are amazing!

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Instructor
#19 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 8:26 AM
Thankies! Love it so much.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 9:00 AM
These are wonderful and just what I was looking for! Thank you for sharing!

~ Sam ~
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 9:10 AM
These are awesome. I've been hanging out for those spaghetti-strap tanks! Thank you!
Forum Resident
#22 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 9:29 AM
Nice, thanks!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 9:41 AM
*hails the HP*

Ooooh, my signature was too old, but I don't have anything to write now...
Theorist
#24 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 10:04 AM
Lovely and... *HUGS*!!!
Well, It did say to do it in your jounal!
Please stck around, err... FOREVER!
Thank you! All of the work you do Is 100% Perfect, Its Amazeing and ALWAYS going to be used!!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 10:26 AM
I love them!
Thank you very much :D
Page 1 of 3