Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Miss Hanna Beth

by SilentApprentice Posted 30th Jun 2007 at 10:37 AM - Updated 12th Jul 2007 at 4:20 AM by CynicalChick

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 2:00 AM
very nice, i loved your audrey kitching download, i love this one as well. i would LOVE if you made a zui suicide sim as well.

"i got an F and a C and i got a K too, and the only thing thats missing is a Bitch like U"- Marilyn Manson in sAINT

P.s if i'm not alowed to say bitch, please send me a privite message, cause i don't know what they consider profanity
Instructor
#3 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 3:27 AM
I have no idea who Hannah Beth is but she's quite the cutie. I'll definitely be downloading her.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 4:28 AM
I've been working on Zui Suicide all week since somebody mentioned her in my audrey kitching one. She is quite a difficult person to master, but I shall do my best. You can expect her within the next week since it took over a week for Hanna to be approved.

Chicken Scratch
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 6:27 AM
for some reason, both Hanna Beth and Audrey don't have the actual sim packaged? just the custom stuff. maybe it's just my computer.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 7:40 PM
No idea who this girl is, but really beautiful! Both Sim and real version. Thanks!

Sincerely,
<I>Mequila</I>
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 3:33 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 6th Aug 2007 at 2:06 AM. Reason: Is a 'thanks' post
oh, man, i love you. hannah beth and audrey? lovelovelove. i just saw this, and i downloaded it...going for the audrey one now. great job. the sim is beautiful! :D

i'm mesmerized by the picture that's in my mind
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 5:53 AM
jefree star would be nice
i have both of them on myspace =]
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 1:53 AM
OoOoH... Vewwy nice. I LOVE Hanna Beth. <3

(()) Please pass the ribbon if you know someone who
//\\ had, is living with, or has died from cancer.
Together we can find a cure.

March 1 is Ntnl SI awareness day, wear orange.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 3:41 PM
awesome!
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 7:16 PM
Sweet! =) Hanna is awesome. <3 You should make Izzy Hilton. =D He's awesomer. Lol. *Yes "HE"* xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 5:27 AM
Wow! <3 Hannah! She's amazink (: Nice work. I'm guessing we don't get the hair in the package then, because of the donation hair thingo (: ?