Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*New Mesh* Ladies Workout Outfit v1

by syn28 Posted 30th Jun 2007 at 2:50 PM

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 4:03 PM
Great stuff
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 4:17 PM
Thanks for sharing your awesome work! These look great, my women are gonna have fun with these!

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -Stephen Hawking
Scholar
#4 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 5:19 PM
Oh awesome I was thinking that we needed more gym wear...thanks Syn!
Theorist
#5 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 5:31 PM
Very nice work! I never get tired of downloading new athletic wear. You can even see how there's a huge lack of variety of athletic wear from one of the new Bon Voyage screenshots. Three of the girls in it are wearing the same grey outfit!
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 6:01 PM
Thank you for this... there's very little options for athletics for females. exactly what i wanted.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 6:24 PM
Great, thank you a lot.
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#8 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 7:31 PM
Oh, I like these very much. Thanks!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Instructor
#9 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 7:37 PM
Whoa... Thank you! I was fed up with the gym clothes as well. Thought I should make some myself, but now I don't have to. These looks awesome. Great job!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 8:55 PM
Finally, more athletic wear for my girlies. Thanx!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 9:50 PM
Very cool, cheers!
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 10:20 PM
Thank you so much! I've recently started looking for new, good looking workout clothing for my Sims, and now, my search can end!
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 1:01 AM
Great mesh. Really nice job! Thank you.

Don't be afraid to see what you see. Facts are stubborn things.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 1:29 AM
Thanks a lot... Love your work... Not a sports fan, so the basic set is really great!
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#15 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 12:50 PM
Very nice! I particularly like the black one with the green stripe down the side from the basics set!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 1:09 PM
Geez. Of all the things I've made I would have never expected this one to be such a hit. I'm glad that you all feel the same way I do about the default workout outfits and it gives me that warm fuzzy feeling that this set is appreciated so much.

Thanks guys.

"The opposite of war is not peace. It's creation."

Now making sportswear for the Sims 3 Universe

Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 11:23 PM
Great job! I love them!! Of course, the "colts" outfit will probably get the most wear in my game, being that I'm from Indiana!! (go Colts!!)

Thanks for creating these and sharing them with us!!

"The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior;
my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.
He is my shield, the power that saves me,
and my place of safety." -- Psalm 18:2 (New Living Translation)
Instructor
#18 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 9:35 AM
these. are. awsome!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 3:20 AM
Thanks these were really needed!

Sometimes the things you think you want the most turn out be those you need the least.
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 4:08 AM
All of these are great! Thanks so much for sharing!
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 10:38 AM Last edited by chintznibbles : 7th Jul 2007 at 10:47 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by syn28
Geez. Of all the things I've made I would have never expected this one to be such a hit. I'm glad that you all feel the same way I do about the default workout outfits and it gives me that warm fuzzy feeling that this set is appreciated so much.

Thanks guys.

I haven't seen your other stuff, but I'd wager this one is popular because the textures look pretty awesome, and it's also a somewhat realistic touch in the game. I mean, I have no idea how the Colts would fare against the SimCity Llamas, but team logos seem appropriate for workout gear.

Thanks, for the record.

(Oh, and it's kind of inconvenient downloading all these files when the forum is being slow... could you maybe combine all the textures into one rar?)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 12:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chintznibbles
(Oh, and it's kind of inconvenient downloading all these files when the forum is being slow... could you maybe combine all the textures into one rar?)

I would have made a mass zip/Rar of the entire collection and posted just that but I got too many complaints from people about not wanting "everything". I don't want to eat up valuable server space with a master zip/rar as well as the individual ones so I'm afraid it's going to have to stay like it is. I'll run it past the mods though and see what they have to say about it. Thanks for the input.

"The opposite of war is not peace. It's creation."

Now making sportswear for the Sims 3 Universe

Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 12:42 PM
How odd, when my sims wear these workout clothes they become null and only their head shows(they become floating heads) how come? I've got the mesh in yet still it happens, please help me?
Field Researcher
#24 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 11:54 PM
Thanks! I just went on a search for good workout clothes and found this - It's just what I was looking for thanks!
Inventor
#25 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 8:49 AM
Wow!
I am in love with you for this. I need workout gear. Thank you.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Page 1 of 2