Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated Bouncy - New Mesh

by rebecah Posted 1st Jul 2007 at 4:58 PM - Updated 5th Aug 2007 at 4:59 PM by rebecah

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 5:06 PM
cool!! My sims will be bouncing all night long!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 5:32 PM
Well, you've just ended my recent creative streak... Now, I'm rushing back to playing, just so I can put the simbabies in these. Wonderful idea! Thanks!
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Krystalineyes
Well, you've just ended my recent creative streak... Now, I'm rushing back to playing, just so I can put the simbabies in these. Wonderful idea! Thanks!

OH NO! I don't want to end you creative streak. But it is good to play the game from time to time. Something I myself seem to have gotten away from as I'm spending too much time creating.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 5:49 PM
Wow, this is very clever! Thanks for another thing for usually ignored babies.

"Why do we drink cow milk? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em!'?" -Calvin and Hobbes
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 5:53 PM
wow, rebecah, it is so adorable! i really love it! now my little sims can be with the rest of the sim family and enjoy the outdoors with them, rather than just in a crib alone by itself. this make the baby an active part of the family. you've made so many special things for the babies, which have been pretty much ignored up until now. i cant thank you enough for your work and this upload, i cant wait to use it. thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 9:37 PM
Thank You Rebecah this is is adorable, and thanks to all the people who requested it. I only used it on my grandson and would hang him from the carport and he would not want to get out of it and just laughed all the time. Good memories!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 3:01 AM
thanks so much i love how you include infants to!!
only thing is im kinda confused about that cheat. ive used it before but i dont no how to use it for this item....do you have to push anything or click on the sim??
thanks.
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 3:27 AM
If you have the cheat active you just click on the item that you want to place the infant and select the infants name.

Read more info on this cheat http://sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=TestingCheats
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 5:56 AM
ooooo...a johnny jump-up!! hooray!
Instructor
#11 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 5:47 AM
Gosh you've been busy. I love it that you are making so many baby and toddler items. The game has been sadly lacking. I myself like the repository technique. If you tie all things in a group together to a main mesh and the recolors in my opinion it is very much better because it cuts down on the number of files needed for the items. Thank you sooooo much.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 3:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by snowbawl
ooooo...a johnny jump-up!! hooray!

JOLLY JUMPER!! lol u must be american...

Oh and rebecah do they actually jump or do they just sit there?? soz lol i havent downloaded it yet..
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
As with my other baby items you must use the
boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true .
I personally love this cheat it give you so many other options.

yeah testingcheatsenabled is my fav when i go to type just testingcheatsenabled i sumtimes put boolprop on the start and true on the end lolz... good cheat................................
i luuuurrrvee animals.. anyways nice work
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 6:03 PM
It is so cute! Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 8:38 PM
OMFG! It's soooooo cute. Oh my gooosh! Love baby things :D

Swedän rules, not.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 4:04 AM
Super object! Thank you and keep up the good work!
hexameter
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 5:35 AM
Thank you! My Dad said I had one when I was a baby. He said he used to twirl it up then let go and I'd just laugh and laugh, then walk into the wall. Okay the walking into the wall was a joke. Thank you!

"This the way the world ends not with a bang, but a whimper."- The Doctor
"People go to great lengths just to known when they die, but why do that when you could just stay hidden, be known and alive."- KiraWilfort
Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 7:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KiraNWilfort
Thank you! My Dad said I had one when I was a baby. He said he used to twirl it up then let go and I'd just laugh and laugh, then walk into the wall. Okay the walking into the wall was a joke. Thank you!

Thanks so much for telling me this. You made me laugh...it's such a cute story and I sure a great memory for your dad.
Scholar
#19 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 5:51 PM
WoW! I Love This Bouncy Bounce! ThankYou So Much Rebecah! You Make The Game Funner & Funner!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 2:50 PM
Test Subject
#21 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 10:42 PM
thank you so much i love all of your wonderful creations