Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Homestyle Pair O' Soups

by ayshala Posted 1st Jul 2007 at 8:33 PM

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 9:16 PM
You shoulda given the chicken soup some healing qualities in case my sims ever catch a cold. But still. Now my sims can have soup!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 9:39 PM
Yummy chicken noddle soup Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Swordsmasterguy
You shoulda given the chicken soup some healing qualities in case my sims ever catch a cold. But still. Now my sims can have soup!

I really wanted to, sorry! Couldn't figure it out. I also wanted to make the gumbo raise your sims temperature if you have "Seasons". Ah well, the best laid plans of mice and men......
Instructor
#5 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 10:04 PM
This is great! looks so tasty! thanks a lot for sharing!
Scholar
#6 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 10:08 PM
Medicinal properties for chicken soup would have been perfect. Nonetheless, they look delicious! In fact, soup-er!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Scholar
#7 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 11:25 PM
Thanks, my mouth is watering from looking at those pictures. LOL

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Field Researcher
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 4:24 AM
This is great and I totally love them. Thank you so much for sharing :D.
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 5:54 AM
lately there has been a rise in food and honestly i say keep it coming, i have 105 files of cc food not counting the many food each file has and it still not enough i love sim food and this look great.
Alchemist
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 5:57 AM
Both of your homestyle soups are very realistic. I am so hungry and want to eat both of your soups.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 11:35 AM
I have vegetable and tomato soup and now you create what I have always eaten to warm me up and cure my colds. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Your cakes look amazing in my bakery and now you give me soup - I think I'll have one of my sims open a diner.
Inventor
#12 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 12:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igottapi4
lately there has been a rise in food and honestly i say keep it coming, i have 105 files of cc food not counting the many food each file has and it still not enough i love sim food and this look great.

OMG how do you choose what to feed your Sims?
LOL I love custom foods and I definitely want to see more.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:17 PM
Looks delicious, and I agree with igottapi4, there is a lot of great food to download, and your foods are definitely some of them! I just love your creations, I have so many wonderful shops selling your delicious foods. (I think I need to go make some chicken soup for myself now!)
Scholar
#14 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 2:03 PM
Who doesn't love a good chicken noodle soup? I'm definitely downloading these. I'm allergic to Seafood, so I don't know what Spicy Seafood Gumbo tastes like. My friends say it's great, and me and my sims hope they aren't lying!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 6:21 AM
Really great. I love the look in the game. Ive noticed though that for me the seafood gumbo seems to show up only in the make many group meals/single plates options and not in the regular serve dinner or serve lunch options. Either way I still use them as the quality is really very good :D
Instructor
#16 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 8:15 PM
PERFECT. I am trying (with minimal success) to recreate the restaurant I work at. We serve chicken and sausage gumbo, but the Sims don't have to know that! I've looked all afternoon for something like this!

You can keep your knight in shining armor. I'll take my country boy in turn-out gear!
Proud single mom, firefighter's girl, and beautifully imperfect person.
Avatar is me (tall girl), my Abbi (short girl in hat), and my boyfriend James (lone man) at Abbi's Kindergarten Graduation last May.
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 7:00 PM
very nice thank you

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Mad Poster
#18 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 7:28 PM
Thanks! Because of some strange glitch in my game, my Sims in two families can't prepare food above a Level 5 in their houses. I've tried moving my family to another lot, but the problem still persists. Anyway, I'm constantly on the lookout for Level 5 and below foods with Weight-Watcher-sized files (since I'm trying to put my Downloads folder on a diet! ) I downloaded the Chicken Noodle Soup file. The soup looks very nice in-game, and since my menu doesn't have any soup on it in the first place, adds some nice variety to the menu. Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 5:43 PM
:lovestruc weeeeeeeeee...! tyvM...
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 11:23 PM
Wow, these both just look so delicious! Too delicious actually. Staring at them has actually made me hungry. -- Anyway, you did a fabulous job on these. It's always fun to have something special when it's cold out, or if you just don't feel too well that particular day.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 5:09 PM
Thanks!! I can't wait to feed them to my sick simmies Looks so realistic and tasy.
Forum Resident
#22 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 9:53 PM
Woow, it's really a good thing!
Very nice indeed, thanks for sharing!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Field Researcher
#23 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 9:08 PM
thank you so much, especially for the gumbo: having lived in Louisiana for a few years I really miss all the gumbos and jumbalayas! now my sims can have this great meal!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 7:12 AM
Wonderful work! Me and my simmians thank you!

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Test Subject
#25 Old 24th May 2009 at 2:47 AM
Very Yummy!
Page 1 of 2