Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Antique CAS Screen

by kitcat Posted 2nd Jul 2007 at 3:56 PM - Updated 23rd Dec 2007 at 6:31 AM by kitcat

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 4:30 PM
Omg! This is absolutely beautiful and exactly what I've been wanting. Thank you!!
Scholar
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 4:33 PM
Oh Kitcat you did a superb job on this! Thanks so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 4:44 PM
Great work - congratullations
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 5:31 PM
Ah--I see we have another fan of the 4ESF antique sets. You did a great job!

There's always money in the banana stand.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 8:12 PM
Wow. Classy!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 6:24 AM
Like this a lot. Where can I get the green striped wallpaper in the first room? I don't have it and the walls show up blank.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 1:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lilym29
Like this a lot. Where can I get the green striped wallpaper in the first room? I don't have it and the walls show up blank.
wallpapers are included on antique set those download link.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 4:36 AM
Thanks. I probably didn't install the simpak.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 12:33 PM
Wow, this is really nice. Just brillian, 10/10

Woodvale Park | Woodvale Grove | Woodvale Industrial Estate | All Downloads. | Stoneview

Family Homes | Starter Homes | Businesses | Small/Meduim Family Houses
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 4:00 AM
I've placed it in my DL folder, but it has frozen and crashed my game. I have UNI & NL. What am I doing incorrectly? :[

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

DO NOT under any circumstances upload any of my lots to the exchange!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 4:51 AM
I love how this looks in the screenshots, and I've downloaded most everything for it except the reflective floors. Apparently they aren't free, yet they used to be. Will this CAS still work without them?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 6:11 PM
oh i know,
it needs to place
in GlobaLots folder !
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ralfijs
oh i know,
it needs to place
in GlobaLots folder !

Where is the Globalots folder? I searched absolutely everywhere on my computer and theres no sign of it.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 2:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by falcophoenix
I love how this looks in the screenshots, and I've downloaded most everything for it except the reflective floors. Apparently they aren't free, yet they used to be. Will this CAS still work without them?
absolutely this cas look beautiful even thought its without those floor,anyway I'd see this floor as 1 tile in tsrs at section murano free download,only 1 floor tile its free,
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ralfijs
oh i know,
it needs to place
in GlobaLots folder !
ohh you don't need to put on those file!!!you need to download global mod cas that i added link,extract zip file and put on my doc/ea game/sim2/downloads ,after that put this "cas!.package" on downloads folder,it will appear in your game
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ash3sandgh0sts
I've placed it in my DL folder, but it has frozen and crashed my game. I have UNI & NL. What am I doing incorrectly? :[
did you get other cas.package in your download folder? if you get it,I think you need to delete its before put this cas,also you need to download global mod cas screen that i added link and extract file to your downloads folder first,well I hope this will help you,Thank you so much and sorry for really late replying
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 7:27 PM
does this require an(y?) EP?
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 4:35 AM
problem-help ????

[QUOTE=kitcat]did you get other cas.package in your download folder? if you get it,I think you need to delete its before put this cas,also you need to download global mod cas screen that i added link and extract file to your downloads folder first...QUOTE]

what do you mean by "also you need to download global mod cas screen that i added link..."? i only see the one cas download above- is there another that i need? in short is the "CAS!" file above the only file needed- and do i only put it in the downloads folder?

i ask because i've done this, downloaded all above listed CC, and even tried putting it in the global lots folder and the lot catologue (tp see what the lot looked like when i had issues) because when i went to the CAS screen in the game the walls did not show up in any of the rooms- and the create a sim room (the one that originally has the mirror, pedistal etc.)- well it's hard to describe- it looks like i've walked into the side of a window in the interior and am stuck between the two rooms- i click "create sim" and it acts like a sim appears without my being able to see it- and i still have the strange screen.

like i said i tried putting it into the global lots and lot catalogue like i was going to edit it just to see what the lot looked like- and i was wondering if there were supposed to be like a dozen mirrors, and windows- half of which were inside the house? i only have the base game- NO EP or anything- and i'm not overly use to downloading CAS! screens, so if i need these and don't know it, plz forgive me.

i know that's alot of questions- and i realize english is probebly not your first language- but i really would love to be able to use you're wonderful CAS! for my victorian sims ^_^

"...You will know life and be acknowledged by it according to your degree of transparency, your capacity, that is, to vanish as an end, and remain purely as a means."

Dag Hammarskjold (1905 - 1961)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 6:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by donizettirules
what do you mean by "also you need to download global mod cas screen that i added link..."? i only see the one cas download above- is there another that i need? in short is the "CAS!" file above the only file needed- and do i only put it in the downloads folder?

i ask because i've done this, downloaded all above listed CC, and even tried putting it in the global lots folder and the lot catologue (tp see what the lot looked like when i had issues) because when i went to the CAS screen in the game the walls did not show up in any of the rooms- and the create a sim room (the one that originally has the mirror, pedistal etc.)- well it's hard to describe- it looks like i've walked into the side of a window in the interior and am stuck between the two rooms- i click "create sim" and it acts like a sim appears without my being able to see it- and i still have the strange screen.

like i said i tried putting it into the global lots and lot catalogue like i was going to edit it just to see what the lot looked like- and i was wondering if there were supposed to be like a dozen mirrors, and windows- half of which were inside the house? i only have the base game- NO EP or anything- and i'm not overly use to downloading CAS! screens, so if i need these and don't know it, plz forgive me.

i know that's alot of questions- and i realize english is probebly not your first language- but i really would love to be able to use you're wonderful CAS! for my victorian sims ^_^
I'm sorry for late to answer your question,
- when you download my cas screen (in zip file) -> extract file(you will see name "CAS!.PACKAGE") -> put Its in "Download Folder" (my doc/ea game/the sim2/download)
- you should to download "Empty CAS screen *updated*" by Windkeeper http://www.modthesims2.com/member/s...ad.php?t=162363

*download*
wind_CASinvisibleobjects.zip
wind_CASinvisibleroundpodium.zip
wind_CASinvisibleobjects_nomirror.zip
wind_CASinvisibleobjects_familypart.zip

extract alls and put in "Download Folder" *doesn't not global lots folder*

- walls in this cas will appear when you're fallow link to download its
- It couldn't appear if you put inglobal lots folder and cattalog because this package name call "CAS!PACKAGE",please delete it "form global lots folder' and put in "Download Folder"
- Thank you so much for interesting my CAS,I hope you will see this CAS soon,
- please Tell me how is going,
Forum Resident
#21 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 4:26 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Scholar
#22 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 3:05 AM
Oooh So Pretty! I Love This Antique Scene for CAS! Nice Job! ThankYou Very Much Kitcat!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 6:21 AM
OMG! This is awesome! Thank you!
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 8:53 AM
Does it work for the YACAS too (university CAS)?? either way i gotta have it, its so beautiful!!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 16th May 2009 at 2:14 PM
Hi kitcat;

I love this CAS! It's beautiful, and it's just my style. (:

But I seem to have a problem. When I load the CAS! in my game, there are mirrors everywhere! I downloaded all the Windkeeper files needed. I also tried re-downloading the windkeeper files but the CAS! screen stayed the same; many, many mirrors.

Please help, if possible? I'd love to use your CAS! screen without any glitches. (:

[might post screenshots later]

Thinking of you, wherever you are. <3
Page 1 of 2