Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Snow During Winter

by crumplebottom_marky4444 Posted 4th Jul 2007 at 1:09 AM - Updated 5th Nov 2007 at 1:08 AM by crumplebottom_marky4444

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 1:43 AM
Cheers!! *downloads*

I'm not cr@zy! It's the voices in my head that are cr@zy! They tell me to BURN things!!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 2:26 AM
Thanks for this :D

Rich

Do you like my content? Do you want to buy me a coffee?
Please click this link and help me out:
http://paypal.me/Rich246
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 2:54 AM
I'm VERY willing to try out this fun sounding mod. Thank you.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Mad Poster
#5 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 3:06 AM
Yay! :D

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 4:04 AM
Haven't tested it out yet, but I look foward to more snow during the winter for my sims. I have had times when I haven't had any snow all winter and my sister just told me of a sim who wanted a snowball fight all winter, but there never was enough snow. Looks awesome. Can't wait.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 5:58 AM
Great idea; snow is the whole point of winter in the Sims! Nice work.

FINAL FANTASY VII
{ SOLDIER-02 }

An original Sims 2 series.
Watch it here.

Scholar
#8 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 7:51 AM
Wonderful Idea. Thank you for your work!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Instructor
#9 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 10:26 AM
This is a great mod! thank you for this, it was so frustrating not being able to see snow for the winter.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 12:41 PM
Hahaha! Lose a day of spring because there's still snow! Where I'm from it snows from October to April. There's definitley not enough snow in the sims.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 3:04 PM
Cool... Thanks a lot :D
Theorist
#12 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 5:28 PM
WOOOO!
Will test this!
Thanks!!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 10:52 PM
Cool! However, even without this hack I seem to suffer from too much snow. I'm halfway through spring and it's still snowing
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 11:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by poifectly_poiple
Cool! However, even without this hack I seem to suffer from too much snow. I'm halfway through spring and it's still snowing

Really? I'm wondering if that's just by chance because I didn't mess around with spring at all. Thanks for the comment!
Alchemist
#15 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 11:24 AM
Great mod! The tibetan sims in himalaya now will have their aedequate climat, thanks!
btw, it also snows in fall, sometimes...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 9:33 PM
Like I said before, it's all chance if it snows during other seasons. If people would like, I can make another hack that disallows it to snow during all seasons but winter... I don't know. I'll see how bad things get.
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 8:50 PM
I tested the mod and found no problems. maybe you should make a mod to stop snow in all other season's...
Just to be on the safe side
Field Researcher
#18 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 2:50 PM
This Is Great Thanks
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 5:19 PM
This is a great mod, I love it! I hated not having ANY snow in the Winter, snow is the point of Winter. Thanks a lot for this great mod!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 12:49 PM
Thank you very much, it works really fine so far
And I suppose more snow days for kids, yay! :D
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 10:24 PM
I wonder if it's possible to create deeper snow.
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 9:03 PM
Thanks! I really wanted more snow!!!

Would you like to hear of the terrible night when I bravely battled the..... No? All right.

TOP SECRET: DO NOT OPEN LINK!
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 1:10 AM
Both work fine in my game (when done seperately). I especially love how you won't have snow in fall or in spring - it doesn't seem right. I definatly reccomend this, and please, please, please, keep this download up. My sim kids are having more snow days than EVER! :D

Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it. – Jane Wagner
Field Researcher
#24 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 10:47 PM
I just wanted to up date my earlier statement, since I have no had the hack in for a while. It is awesome! I have gotten some snow at the end of fall and the beginning of spring, which is fine with me. I haven't actually lost any days of seasons. My sister has gotten several snow days, though I haven't got any, which is okay, because sometimes they can drive you batty over a weekend. Only ever caused me trouble, when a family was really low on money and had four starving cats, the kids off at school, and I couldn't go fishing or dig for treasure, but that has nothing to do with this, so basically, all praise.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 2:28 AM
Moved game to a different computer and this is one of the hacks I just have to have. Thought I'd say thank you once more. Love this hack.
Page 1 of 2