Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Doll Skintones - 4 BJD recolours

by Nymphy Posted 4th Jul 2007 at 1:41 PM - Updated 15th Sep 2008 at 10:52 AM by xnymphetaminex

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 2:38 AM
These are quite lovely! I'm a big fan of the original and I was hoping we'd get some darker recolors! Just great!

Also, if I may ask, where did you get the hair on the sim modeling Sullen Earth?

~There is no heavenly light shinning on me tonight. I am in the presence of demons and hell is my home.~
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 6:53 AM
Thanks, Nymphy! I was in dire need of recolours!

Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 12:42 PM
Thanks to both of you And extra thanks to the mod who approved these...took a while for me to sort out the pics but got there in the end

Quote: Originally posted by Deaths Bell
Also, if I may ask, where did you get the hair on the sim modeling Sullen Earth?

It is fom SFV. Direct link - http://www.simsfilevault.com/forum/...php?f=29&t=5488
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 1:52 PM
Oh,thanks Nymph!It's great,I love the BJD skintones *looks at all her doll sims* and our reclours too ^_^!

//Saitou
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 2:59 PM
GREAT!Thanks Nymphy,I have been waiting for these for god-knows-how long!

Crux

P.S Lol @ your location!
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 8:50 PM
Gorgeous. I am SO happy to have found these. I can now have a larger collection of BJD sims. ^_^ <333
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 8:07 PM
These skins are beautiful, and perfect! Glad I found 'em!

The Hair for the model of the Sullen Earth--The link above doesn't work for me.. is there somewhere else I can get it?