Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dreams of blue UI recolor *Discontinued*

by PigiePower Posted 5th Jul 2007 at 10:51 PM - Updated 20th Jul 2008 at 9:17 PM by PigiePower : Notification of discontinueation

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 11:10 PM Last edited by BrazilianGirl : 5th Jul 2007 at 11:11 PM. Reason: misspelling
thank u! it looks so much better than the original! luv it!

hi!
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 1:43 AM
well done thank you & your mum.donna
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 3:16 PM
Wow! it's incredible. Much, much, much better than the plain old original sims 2 ui.
I like the windows viata ui, and i would like to get it in the sims 2, can you do something like it??
please.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 10:18 PM
This is Very nice thank you :D

I noticed that you have the requirements of OFB, but in the pic you clearly have seasons :p

So I am guessing this needs seasons?... I do have it, so it's not an issue, just checking

Rich

Do you like my content? Do you want to buy me a coffee?
Please click this link and help me out:
http://paypal.me/Rich246
Scholar
#6 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 5:47 PM
i rather like this; unlike the black one it's now possible to read the text. :P

May I recommend compressing this file? It takes the package from a whopping 24 MB to just under 5MB, with no loss of quality.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 8:05 PM
Sorry it took me so long to reply i dont have internet at home

Quote: Originally posted by Macey246
This is Very nice thank you :D

I noticed that you have the requirements of OFB, but in the pic you clearly have seasons :p

So I am guessing this needs seasons?... I do have it, so it's not an issue, just checking

Rich

it should'nt need seasons

Quote: Originally posted by gwillewyn
i rather like this; unlike the black one it's now possible to read the text. :P

May I recommend compressing this file? It takes the package from a whopping 24 MB to just under 5MB, with no loss of quality.

Thank you. Now there is'nt a huge file for you to Download, i'll compress the file as soon as i get home.

Smile tomorow will be worse.
Scholar
#8 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 3:04 AM Last edited by sim~obsessor : 13th Jul 2007 at 8:18 AM.
..ooo my... this is lovely..i do like the clear edges..makes it look like glass....splendid...thanks

EDIT: can you make a tutorial on how you did this please? and if ther is one can you link? i whould like ot make my own recolors but cant find a good tutorial...only on the control disk area....-,-....also how did you get the transperent bits? id like to do that to
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 5:08 PM
Nice job, but besides the added transparency, is there anything else different about this?

I work hard, not long...

Check out my site! It's got.... Stuff! (Yeah, Stuff!)
Edenware
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cpu5594
Nice job, but besides the added transparency, is there anything else different about this?

No, i did recolor the non tranparent parts

Quote: Originally posted by sim~obsessor
..ooo my... this is lovely..i do like the clear edges..makes it look like glass....splendid...thanks

EDIT: can you make a tutorial on how you did this please? and if ther is one can you link? i whould like ot make my own recolors but cant find a good tutorial...only on the control disk area....-,-....also how did you get the transperent bits? id like to do that to

i'll write a tutorial i guess.

Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 6:28 PM
works with BV???
thx!
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 11:35 PM
Oooo
This remembers me of Vista Glass
ahaha
I love it!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 5:53 PM
Sorry for the delay but i'm hopeing to get Bon Voyage and then recolor that part of the ui.

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 9:49 PM
pretty cool
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 5:02 PM
Very pretty!Oh!I really love the glass transparency,it looks really cool and what's the word-beautiful.Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Jun 2021 at 1:46 PM
This is great!