Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

THE LINCOLN MEMORIAL By AudluvsVegas

by AudluvsVegas Posted 8th Jul 2007 at 1:11 AM - Updated 18th Jul 2009 at 1:36 AM by AudluvsVegas : Mutiny

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 1:48 PM
Very nice replica! It looks really cool and realistic! Nice job, keep up the great work! :D
Alchemist
#3 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 4:25 PM
Hi Lee, what a great building! As always I'm enchanted looking at the pics and the slide show. It seems a luxurious and ludic place even if a memorial!
Is the Lincoln statue an object or actually your wall recolors? I can't say, it look so realistic.
Thank you for this creation, as soon as I can I'll visit it for better studying and learning how you put all the building and furniture details together.
BIG kiss and BIG ciao!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 10:34 PM
Thank you both....very nice words indeed!
This was a riot to do....Jefferson is done as well...just gonna dress it up..lol
Thanks again for taking the time to comment.

Lee
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 3:24 AM
Leee,
Another brilliant build!! Your interiors Lee, just keep getting better and better with each new lot, i bow to thy greatness Lol Loves it!! thank you.

Bre
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 9:57 PM
Bre Bre...
Thank You sweety.....you's me fav....KISS/HUG
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 3:11 PM
That really looks like the lincoln memorial, Thank you!!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!
Wiki Wizard
#8 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 8:10 PM
This is great!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 12:53 PM
One of my fav lots of yours. It looks just outstanding!

Everything I ever created is FREE for use. Use it as you wish, you can even include the CC with your lots. If you want to give credit please link to http://www.elitesimbuilders.com/.