Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Clay Jar

by BillySIMS139 Posted 8th Jul 2007 at 1:19 AM - Updated 20th Mar 2011 at 7:33 PM by BillySIMS139

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 10:38 PM
These little jars are simply adorable... Definitely will go great in my medieval hood, maybe in my corner markets or even as knick knacks (um, did I spell that right) Anyways they are great, I love stuff like this, thanks so much

Ooooh I'm 1st...hehe I saw (an downloaded) the little jars at yer site, they are sooo cute.
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 1:47 AM
Very nice! Thanks! They'll look good for my medieval sims.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 6:59 AM
Unfortunately, the site religiosims.com is not responding, so I can not get the mesh. Do you think it's possible to upload it here at least temporarely? Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 1:27 AM
Default Contact HChangeri, moderator of Retail Sims as well
Quote: Originally posted by leru
Unfortunately, the site religiosims.com is not responding, so I can not get the mesh. Do you think it's possible to upload it here at least temporarely? Thanks!

I just checked the link and it works for me. Maybe you have a program active that is not allowing you access to the downloads at that site. The policy at Religiosims prohibits me from placing the mesh with my recolors. You need to get it from the site. You could e-mail HChangeri as she is the moderator of that site as well as Retail Sims. Maybe she will e-mail you that mesh directly?

Let me know if you use any of my recolors in a story, video, etc. I'd like to see it!
Instructor
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2008 at 12:17 PM
I'm quite surprised I just now found this. Perfect for my medieval hood!
Instructor
#7 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 12:45 PM
Seems as though the website no longer exists. Any chance the mesh can be included please?

Love does not consist of two people looking at each other, but of looking together in the right direction. - Antoine de Exupery
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 10:03 PM Last edited by BillySIMS139 : 20th Mar 2011 at 7:32 PM.
Default The creator has re-posted it, go get it!
Quote: Originally posted by Issie
Seems as though the website no longer exists. Any chance the mesh can be included please?

HChangeri has re-posted the mesh, go get it!

Cute Little Jar

Let me know if you use any of my recolors in a story, video, etc. I'd like to see it!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 12:12 PM
This looks so beautiful, it makes me itch to finally figure out how to create crafting stations just so my medieval (and earlier) Sims can produce these. Really lovely!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 7:19 AM
thank you