Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Baby Stroller - New Mesh

by rebecah Posted 9th Jul 2007 at 3:43 PM - Updated 10th Feb 2009 at 4:35 PM by rebecah

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 5:45 PM
Thank you! This is absolutely adorable, and I know I'll use it.
Scholar
#3 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 5:59 PM
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 6:00 PM Last edited by INeedSkins : 9th Jul 2007 at 6:02 PM. Reason: Typos
Cute item as always!
When you say infents only work occassionally, does that go with your other items? Such as the swing and walker?
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by INeedSkins
Cute item as always!
When you say infents only work occassionally, does that go with your other items? Such as the swing and walker?

Yes, sorry I just can't figure out why they only work occassionally. I've asked for help in the modding discussion but it seems no one else knows why either.
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 6:27 PM
OMG! I love it, thank you so much!
Alchemist
#7 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 7:44 AM
Awwww!! Your strollers are so cute. :lovestruc

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:22 PM Last edited by INeedSkins : 10th Jul 2007 at 5:23 PM. Reason: Typos
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
Yes, sorry I just can't figure out why they only work occassionally. I've asked for help in the modding discussion but it seems no one else knows why either.

Hmm, they both worked ok for me today! When I only had the swing, I had a 1 parent family and it worked fine, then I had it in another family with 2 parents it didn't work, and today I made a 1 parent family and tried the swing and walker, they both worked fine. Maybe its something to do with parents?
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 6:07 PM
all of your items are soo awsome! babies and tots are the best part of the game!! But... could you make this?!

http://www.germes-online.com/direct...797/Playpen.jpg
or this
http://www.gogobaby.ca/Images/Graco...Mississauga.jpg (but so it looks just like this)

It would be SO cool to have this stuff!!!! PLEASE!

thanks.

An eager horse walks in front of you. A lazy horse walks behind you. But a patient horse walk beside you and sees you as an equal.
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 9:21 AM
aww, that's so cool!!!

You'll never guess what happened my dad works for the secret service and the geography project I done has some important data in it so they raided my house last night and snatched my project away then ripped it!
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 4:39 PM
How did u get the clothes for the infants??????
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 6:33 PM
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 1:54 AM
This is absoultly wonderful..I hvae your swing in my game and have experienced no problems with it..I just think it funny that when you wna to put the baby in the swing it pops up with the name of other grown family member names to put in the swing..again thank you for this wonderful object..
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 3:30 PM
I put t in my game and it wont let me put infants or toddler in it!
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 4:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kittycatcy
I put t in my game and it wont let me put infants or toddler in it!

To use with infants you need to use the
boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true

As far as toddlers I haven't ever had a problem putting toddlers in it. The relationship between parents and toddler may have to be good.

Has anyone else had a problem placing toddlers in it?
Scholar
#16 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 6:55 AM
Love it! Thanks so much for sharing.

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 11:40 PM
Absolutely Adorable. ^^ Thank You!

:lovestruc , Chibi

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 6:06 AM
what does the Groups.cache do...will deleting hurt anything?
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 6:55 AM
It is a cache file that is created everytime the game exits. You only need to do this if you have problems with a prior version of a custom item. I believe it keeps information on all the custom content you have installed. I have found deleting this make the game start faster but end slower. However it does seem to be necessary for creator that create new versions of items.
Scholar
#20 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 10:45 PM
Fantastic Stroller! ThankYou Rebecah! It Looks Awesome! :D

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 6:34 PM
Hi Rebecah So beautifully done! Thank you as always for your hard work for us Sim addicts (especially those of us who must have the best for our darling Sim kiddies).
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 4:13 PM
Nice one! Thanks :-)
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 8:15 AM
I love your mods! Thanks ^_^
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 1:47 AM Last edited by Mario125 : 19th Feb 2009 at 7:51 AM.
In my game after purchased the stroller in buy mode and when I went into design mode
when I clicked on a color option it was still the standard color.
Can you fix that?

(Never mind)
Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 4:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mario125
In my game after purchased the stroller in buy mode and when I went into design mode when I clicked on a color option it was still the standard color.
Can you fix that?

I have posted an update, I have made some changes that should eliminate the problem as long as you have CEP installed. This item does require CEP.
Page 1 of 2