Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Untuckables Set 01: 13 Threadless Shirts for Females and Males, Adults and Teens

by Plum Posted 14th Jul 2007 at 6:12 AM - Updated 6th Sep 2008 at 5:58 PM by Plum

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 4:20 AM
Cool, I'm the first! I absolutely love these shirts, needed more recolors for my simmies. Thanks so much can't wait to see more of your work!

Love doesn't make the world go round, Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 4:27 AM
Fantastic! I can't wait to see the rest of these.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 5:03 AM
"What would I do without fanseelamb and HystericalParoxysm?

I, uh… would probably go outside more, that’s what."

Haha, same here. Great addition to her sets. I was wishing I had some of those shirts for my more casual teens. Thank you.
Alchemist
#5 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 6:56 AM
I love these beautiful shirts especially skeleton chest bones shirt and one blue glow jellyfish shirt in the last screenshot.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 8:23 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 10th Aug 2007 at 6:35 PM. Reason: is a thanks post
Default Wonderful =d
just beyond awesomeness!!! :bunny: :anime:
i especially love the shirts on the teen :lovestruc thank you so much!!! :bunny:

I'm gonna sing the doom song!! Doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom...
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#7 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 8:30 AM
"I, uh… would probably go outside more, that’s what." That's priceless! You crack me up.

These are loooovely - very cool prints. I'm especially fond of the one that looks like the Flying Spaghetti Monster mated with a glow-in-the-dark jellyfish, and the jack-in-the-box full of flower petals is also really nice. Well, they all are, but those I think I'll probably use. Thank you! :D

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 10:06 AM
This is awesome. Thank you! Finally some more variety, I'm so picky.
Instructor
#9 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 11:29 AM
These totally rock, I love Threadless! I found out about it from this site, and I'm totally addicted. Thanks for making this huge set!
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 1:59 PM
Awesome, but it's a pity you don't have that "Rub me on your butt!" one with the bar of soap.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 2:41 PM
This is amazing! I've never heard of Threadless before, but they do have some pretty cool t-shirts from what I can see here!

P.S. Does anybody know where I can get some untuckable bottoms for female teens?

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the Twentieth Century" - Jack the Ripper
"I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but I think unicorns are kick-ass!" Dave the Lighting Guy, Orgazmo
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 2:45 PM
I love these! =]
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 8:18 PM
I love threadless, and I love sims, and the fact that you mixed the two together basically made my life.
Scholar
#14 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 9:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amzy829
This is amazing! I've never heard of Threadless before, but they do have some pretty cool t-shirts from what I can see here!

P.S. Does anybody know where I can get some untuckable bottoms for female teens?

id like top know as well i seem to have missed them and ive been wanting some untuckables for them as soon a sthe first ones came out

great job by the way :D

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 11:30 PM
Can't wait to download the rest of the set!

3/31-4/1: I survived The Great Llama Day of 2006

"Flaming sims aren't much fun, they don't come when you call, they don't even try." - Iscariot on sim+firejet=?
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 3:16 AM Last edited by Plum : 16th Jul 2007 at 3:55 AM.
I'm really happy people like them! They were actually quite easy to make, so I'll be sure to keep them coming.

All of the untuckable pants you see that aren't posted here at MTS2 are from aikea_guinea at TSR. They're pay at TSR, and I don't think posting about where to get them for free has been approved at MTS2, has it?

If you post at Where Can I Find...? thread at Sims 2 Community I can tell you. xD
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 12:15 AM
My downloads folder cries but I giggle with glee!

~*Keyneky*~

-Also, I can kill you with my brain.-
Field Researcher
#18 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 1:06 PM
Fantastic set, thank you very much!
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 6:03 PM
Wow, thanks for this set. Just wondering, do the male tshirts need some sort of untuckables mesh? Or do we only need the fanseefem one?
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 9:57 PM Last edited by cow_tools : 4th Jun 2008 at 10:30 PM.
I love these shirts, but I've had some problems with the teen male download. While, numerical, all the shirts are there, it's missing the first and last shirts, and there are some other numbering problems with the other downloads you've put up because of that mistake. Like the 13th shirt in this download is actually in your third untuckable set, I believe. And a couple shirts from your second set are in this one. They are very good though :o)
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 9:40 PM
I love the shirts, but when I put them on my sims, they are always tucked into the pants. I did download the mesh, but it doesn't look right. Is there a mesh I forgot to download somewhere, or is the problem my game?
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 3:51 AM
Just curious... where did you get the 3rd sim from the left's pink pigtails hair?
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 8th Oct 2008 at 3:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Twilight-Storm
I love the shirts, but when I put them on my sims, they are always tucked into the pants. I did download the mesh, but it doesn't look right. Is there a mesh I forgot to download somewhere, or is the problem my game?

You need to get untuckable pants too.

Quote: Originally posted by tawnierippee
Just curious... where did you get the 3rd sim from the left's pink pigtails hair?

Uhm... Garden of Shadows? Sims Cave? Sim Antics? I don't remember. Probably one of those three.
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 5:09 PM
Well thanks, all of your threadless and geek tees have filled up my game.
Great! Threadless makes up like my entire wardrobe, now it can make up my sims wardrobe! Thanks so much.