Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Classic Series- Mediterranean (Furnished or Unfurnished)

by Sims2Lvr005 Posted 15th Jul 2007 at 1:17 AM - Updated 21st Feb 2009 at 7:38 AM by Sims2Lvr005

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 2:40 AM
Congratulations on completing your projects. Each house was simply outstanding and beautiful!! It's obvious you have a wonderful grasp of architecture and a good eye for design!!
Scholar
#3 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 3:07 AM
Beautiful Lot! Thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 3:07 AM
very beautiful house!
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 3:09 AM
Normally I don't leave a messages but I just got to tell you that this house is absolutely wonderful! Especially since it's hard to find nice homes that are already furnished. I'd like to move in my sims and get to playing right away. Thank you again for this fabulous upload.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 5:27 AM
beaut house, like it alot
its always a pleasure to see a house that shows individuality and refinement.
so many houses are made to exact house plan with out consideration of- does it actually look good? does it do my skills justice? the answer is certainly yes to this house.
well done

I read all the comments you leave, even if they are made a year later, thank you all:)

Any lot building requests are considered, just pm me:)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 8:30 AM
O wauw, This house looks wonderfull. I have almost all your houses in the game. Becouse all youre houses are looking pretty.

Visit Happy Sims Shoppe for Free Sims 2 Downloads.
Theorist
#8 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 8:09 PM
awesome!
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 4:23 AM
Wow, this is a fantastic lot. I'm surprised there aren't more comments!

A couple of questions: in the last picture (in the post, not the attachments) of the kitchen area, you can see the upstairs railing. How are you able to view upper stories? I just have nothing but sky if I don't have any ceiling tiles, and it would be nice to have the effects of a two-story room viewable from the bottom floor.
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 5:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SuzySteamboat
Wow, this is a fantastic lot. I'm surprised there aren't more comments!

A couple of questions: in the last picture (in the post, not the attachments) of the kitchen area, you can see the upstairs railing. How are you able to view upper stories? I just have nothing but sky if I don't have any ceiling tiles, and it would be nice to have the effects of a two-story room viewable from the bottom floor.

Hi, I'm glad you like my house! I only use ceiling tiles and the camera mode like that for pictures. I use Gunmod's awesome camera mod found here
Make sure you read the whole post and write down the directions though!

Also, here you can find some great ceiling tiles, I have the last set.

I hope this helps!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 1:19 AM
I have to say and I don't usually comment on downloads but your classic collection is absolutly wonderful, I have downloaded every house in the collection and I just had to thank you for such fantastic houses. You are a wonderful builder.
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 9:55 AM
its lovely, keep working, i can only dream of doing something like it
thanx
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 1:33 PM
Wow!! Looks amazing and just fantastic! Thank u!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 7:05 AM
thanks once again!
what an amazing creation.
I also almost have all your houses.
Can't wait to move my sims and future sims into them.
lala~
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 7:46 PM
I really love this! THANKS! you're amazing and very talented!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 1:22 PM
This is excellent, thank you for sharing! Will definitely have a look at your other designs!
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 10:37 PM
sorry to bother but where did you get the arch for the front door?

Its a Free Country!