Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Star Trek uniforms ("First Contact" version) for admirals, on custom meshes (UV maps fixed!)

by NixNivis Posted 17th Jul 2007 at 5:25 AM - Updated 25th Apr 2011 at 7:51 PM by NixNivis

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 6:53 AM Last edited by KellieKellieyme : 17th Jul 2007 at 9:34 PM.
Cool! I just love Star Trek-though, mostly the one with William Shatner ;-) Do you think you could make the old school uniforms? I can't seem to ever find any!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 8:31 AM
De här är fantastiska! Vilka detaljer du fått med!
Jättetack!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 4:30 PM
Kellie, that's actually going to be my next project, once I'm done with making modern uniforms. I've already started sketching on a mesh for Uhura's uniform...

SIMale - you speak Swedish?! Coolness! Tack för komplimangen.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 10:20 PM
Japp det gör jag. Bor i huvudstan.

This is the best and most detailed star trek uniforms I've seen for the sims.
Huge thanks!
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 12:42 AM
I'm not much of a Trekkie myself, but these meshes are top-notch! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 10:16 PM
Yay! More Starfleet uniforms! And your planning to make TOS style? Sweet!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 10:21 AM
Brilliant work!- you're making an old 'Sci-Fi Geek' very, very happy with these!...

Thanks for taking time to create/upload/share with us!.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 9:48 AM
I typed Star Trek into the search just for the fun of it... downloaded these uniforms straight away!!!

"Did I not just use the word 'puzzling'?"