Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

7 Deadly Sins Eyeshadow

by hrekkjavaka astarkort Posted 17th Jul 2007 at 10:03 PM - Updated 27th Aug 2007 at 9:34 AM by hrekkjavaka astarkort

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 2:03 AM
Very pretty, I especially like the lust one...it looks like the sim is lustful :D

Thanks!
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 2:56 AM
Thanks for those! They are really pretty...

Anyways, do you have the lipstick uploaded somewhere?? I would love to have it :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 3:28 AM
Very nice! I like how the shadow goes through the eyebags as well... And you even were kind enough to upload them seperately! Very much appreciated!

in desperate need of improving my rupert grint sim :|
Scholar
#5 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 4:28 AM
I love vengeance and gluttony. Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 8:42 AM Last edited by hrekkjavaka astarkort : 18th Jul 2007 at 8:48 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by pink_shadow
Thanks for those! They are really pretty...

Anyways, do you have the lipstick uploaded somewhere?? I would love to have it :D

I don't have lipstick to go with this set... yet... i'm working on 7 deadly sins lipstick now lol!
the lips on the model are my gorgeous goddess lipgloss
xx
glad you all like it!

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 1:00 PM
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 5:18 PM
I love themm! Thank you!

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
This is how long I spend playing The Sims 2
Wow, my head stopped my body from getting really hurt on that! Johnny Knoxville
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 2:26 AM
I have waaaay too many eyeshadows, and yet, I downloaded yours as well. They're really pretty! Thanks
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th May 2009 at 10:13 PM
The site the model was from is no longer up.
I would love to have her if you are able to post the file here.