Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cyndaquil Spice Cereal

by animagic4u Posted 20th Jul 2007 at 5:55 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 9:00 PM
Love the poke-product placement
could a Piplup one be possible..y'know, so our Sims could eat failure for breakfast?

Denis Leary and Max Goldberg - modern American heroes!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 2:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GnosisvampDan
Love the poke-product placement
could a Piplup one be possible..y'know, so our Sims could eat failure for breakfast?

That's soooo mean, I picked Piplup (but evolved to Empoleon)

"I want to be the best there ever was, to beat all the rest, yeah, that's my cause!"- PokeRAP
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 4:03 AM
Otakon was this weekend too:D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 2:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GnosisvampDan

The failure cereal should really be Magikarp. Now with splash attack in every bite!
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 6:38 PM
I'm having some problems with both of your Pokemon Cereals. Cyndaquil Spice removes all interactions with the fridge except for "Get Snack" and Pikachu Pieces won't let me higlight the fridge without an object error appearing
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 3:41 PM
Ooohh.. Cyndaquil, my favorite Johto starter.. :].

Now, all I need is one for Turtwig..
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 10:03 PM
Mine didn't work... I keep getting an error when I click on the fridge in the morning when breakfast is available... But its not available under the fridge actions.

Pete and Repeat were in a boat. Pete falled out, who was left? Re- PETE!!! OMG Don't move, I'll come and getcha! xD