Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kimmie Collection: Pink Polka Dot Bathroom

by sherlee_80 Posted 21st Jul 2007 at 6:24 AM - Updated 22nd Sep 2009 at 8:36 PM by sherlee_80

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 1:03 AM
this is very cute

TASH

http://passionssims2com.page.tl/

my own website. check it out
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 1:38 AM
aww! i love it, thanks

"And she said Dr.Evil, can you be my boo boo b-boo? So I said no no no, i'm not Usher, f***k you!"
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 1:49 AM
Awesome job!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 2:21 AM
Wow very cute. Thanks! ^_^

Crazzy for The Sims 2!!! Woo Haa Hee!!! Told you...
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 10:09 AM
woow.. really nice but i also think that the shower tube needs seasons
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Salouma
woow.. really nice but i also think that the shower tube needs seasons

Salouma....I checked and you are sooo right. People do need the Seasons expansion pack to use the shower. Sorry for the mistake. I will update the post as soon as possible. Thanks!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 11:55 AM
Erm, how come the floor is like reflected ?
That doesn;t happen in my game..
Help ?

I love this set by the way !

Call me Sophie-or-Soph Please!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 11:55 PM
Princessme...Isn't that cool? I love it. If you look right below the main picture where I put "Additional Credits", it says "Reflective Floor". Woo Hoo! It's a FREE download, and it gives you different sizes including parts for diagonal walls. :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 2:20 PM
I love this set! Although I can't figure out how to download the floor (on Murano's site), does it come with your bathroom or will i need to dl it from murano?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 11:28 PM Last edited by sherlee_80 : 3rd Aug 2007 at 12:51 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by k3dingle
I love this set! Although I can't figure out how to download the floor (on Murano's site), does it come with your bathroom or will i need to dl it from murano?

My apologies! When I posted the link, Murano had the download right there on that page. I contacted Murano and was told that the floor is being updated so that it will work with base games and should be available next week. I will keep an eye out and post it on this page when it is available. Thank you for loving this set. Again I am sorry for the mix up.
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 3:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sherlee_80
My apologies! When I posted the link, Murano had the download right there on that page. I contacted Murano and was told that the floor is being updated so that it will work with base games and should be available next week. I will keep an eye out and post it on this page when it is available. Thank you for loving this set. Again I am sorry for the mix up.

no problem thanks for letting me know. i will certainly keep an eye out for it.
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 6:31 AM
I'm also a fan of pink.. and polka dots. This looks really great! Looking forward to the bedroom set.
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 7:19 PM Last edited by Princessme : 4th Aug 2007 at 7:25 PM.
Thanks Sherlee

EDIT : How do you download it off that site, i dont know how
Sorry to be a bother, do we have to get it from TSR or is ther a link somewere on that page... ?

Call me Sophie-or-Soph Please!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 9:01 PM
Princessme...My apologies! When I posted the link, Murano had the download right there on that page. I contacted Murano and was told that the floor is being updated so that it will work with base games and should be available next week. I will keep an eye out and post it on this page when it is available. Thank you for loving this set. Again I am sorry for the mix up.
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 2:47 AM
yay got the reflective floor. now my bathroom will be even more beautiful!
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 6:01 PM
Hi um the revflective floor download isn't free :S so um did it use to be free or did you pay for it because now you have to pay for it which is a bummer cause i really wanted to download it. But anyways i love the recolors thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 9:57 AM Last edited by sherlee_80 : 23rd Sep 2007 at 10:04 AM.
Reflective Floor Issues

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I won't waste your time with excuses. I was unaware of the problem with the reflective floor. Numenor was kind enough to give a link to the reflective floor in another location. It is free, you just need to join the forum. Sorry for the issues. Here is the good link for the reflective floor...

http://www.reflexsimsforum.com/showthread.php?t=396

Also, if you want it...here is a link to Numenor's reflective walls to match...

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=241986
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 5:36 PM
what a cute bathroom!!!! thanks a lot!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 4:48 PM
Thank you. This is very pretty.