Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mocha Modern (Furnished or Unfurnished)

by Sims2Lvr005 Posted 24th Jul 2007 at 2:51 AM - Updated 21st Feb 2009 at 7:36 AM by Sims2Lvr005

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 5:51 AM
Wow!
That is ONE AMAZING HOUSE!
I will definately download, and definately 'Thank' you!
THANKS SO MUCH!
It's super gorgeous!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 6:38 AM
Awesome upload ... I cant say more than snuggle and I aggree with him/her !

Thanks

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Alchemist
#4 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 6:48 AM
Wonderful! Love this ultramodern style. We all would have that cool fitness space with window walls and the view on the pool! Thank you also for the CCs showed, I have most of them but I'll a try of those I didn't know. Thank you and ciao.
Scholar
#5 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 9:03 AM
Very nice lot indeed. Well done!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 9:06 AM
Hehe, as you may have noticed i'm not a fan of modern in general, but this lot is gorgeous, very well done!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 10:04 AM
Thats one awesome house! Great job....Love the roof
Scholar
#8 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 10:45 AM
A new wonderful house ! Sims2Lvr005 ! Many thanks !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Forum Resident
#9 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 12:35 PM
I don't usually download such big lots because of the lag with them, but this house is just to gorgeous not to have in my game....its awesome!!!!!!!! Thankyou!!!!!!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 3:02 PM
Wow, thanks so much everyone! I'm happy you like it, I just love reading comments!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Instructor
#11 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 3:30 PM
I must say that this is by far one of the most beautiful houses I have seen too date,thank you very much!!!

Also keep paysites free by supporting PSMBD!
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 3:43 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 25th Jul 2007 at 8:32 PM. Reason: is a thanks post
Awesome!
ok, I do not usually like the houses i find on Modthesims2, (well, I like some of them! I am just very specific in what I want.) But this house, by far, is the best house I have seen on this site.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#13 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 8:33 PM
Absolutely beautiful. I've been looking for a modern home for my neighborhood and this will fill the bill quite nicely! The layout is fabulous and I love what you did with the decorations.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Instructor
#14 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 10:29 PM
Wow, splendid job! I love all the skylights and the interiour is awesome too. Thanks, Sims2Lvr!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 7:11 AM
Like rubytuesday, I don't usually dl such large files- but this house is outstanding! Very clever having the aquarium view in the living room. The floor plan also appears to be very sim-friendly, a very important factor. Great work!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 3:48 PM
Duuuuuuuuuude!!! How did you do that with the pool?! It looks awsome! I've just about fallen in love with this house... It looks absolutely amazing!

~* Midsummer's Night Dream *~
One will turn, one will fight, the other will die
A new Action/Adventure,Mystery,SciFi/Fantasy story on my Simpage.
Username-- KaikouChick013
Look me up! ^^
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 12:15 AM
O_O OMG... This is... simply perfect. I just love it *o*
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 7:43 AM
Nice, Thank you so much! Just one question.. How the heck did you make that wall with windows IN TO THE POOL !?!?!?!?!?!?!

Lots and Houses - I can build a lot the way you want! Send me a request!
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 5:43 PM
Since I've been getting so many questions about the pool, here it is Have fun!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 11:07 AM
Can´t you make this a .zip file?

Carpe Diem
Instructor
#21 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 7:02 PM
Allie, it's beautiful! I love the glass wall in the back, it makes the interior seem so spacious. Great work, thanks for sharing.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 8:38 PM
fantastic!!! thank you
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 11:55 PM
Holy crap wow. It looks awesome.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 3:55 PM
Wow amazing, i love the pool like every one else but i also like the upper balcony overlooking the main floors, its truely a masterpeice, thanks keep up the good work!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 10:43 PM
I love this house, its gorgeous =3
I just downloaded it and I know that its going to completely gimp my computer, but I had to have it. So, thanks for the house and for killing my compy xD

But seriously. This is amazing o.o
Page 1 of 2