Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Untuckables Set 07: 10 Hippie Shirts for Females and Males, Adults and Teens

by Plum Posted 24th Jul 2007 at 11:19 AM - Updated 6th Sep 2008 at 6:03 PM by Plum

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 11:25 PM
GAH! I love you! so much! *dies* I don't know what i would do with out you! I ADORE your shirts and everything and your threadless ones and theses and eeee! he he I'm sorry theses are awesome cant wait for the rest!!

ღLiving Dead Girlღ
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 8:33 PM
EEP! Great shirts! FRODO LIVES! Woot.
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 5:52 PM
Frodo lives These are all great!
Instructor
#5 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 5:16 AM
I am currently in the midsts of having hippies take over Belladonna Cove, in my game. This will aid their cause greatly -- they thank you. The squares, however, are currently in the midsts of cursing you.
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 2:51 PM
Dude, all your shirts are pure perfection. I am so psyched over using them in my game!! Thank you! :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 9:31 PM
the untuckable shirts are awesome, but in my game, all untuckables have this line where the shirt normall y ends. it makes them look sliced in half