Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 11:25 PM
How to create custom Collection Folder Icon?
Last week or so, I was looking through various downloads on MTS2 and came across some person who had made a few groups of custom Collection Folder Icons to use. None of the ones she made really fit my needs so I moved on. Now I think I swear she had some link to how to make your own icons, or at least provided pixel size/resolution info on it and I can't find those posts. Now, I am one of the dumbest at figuring out keyword searches so please forgive me. I have tried a general search of the net and MTS2, to no avail.

Can someone give me the information on collection folder icon specs and in what folder I place the completed image to select in game? Or at least point me to a tutorial out there?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 4:26 AM Last edited by niol : 26th Jul 2007 at 4:39 AM.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 7:11 PM
Thank you sooooo much!! This morning, I managed to find them...I'm going to collect the info from all these posts, organize and make the mods post a darned tutorial on this finally!