Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

True Eyes - 9 colors and default ( high resoluted texture )

by Nanduaka Posted 26th Jul 2007 at 10:55 PM - Updated 22nd Jan 2009 at 9:11 PM by Nanduaka

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 12:32 AM Last edited by Casey_210 : 28th Jul 2007 at 4:54 AM.
Nice eye sets but, can you make em not default? or undefault,lol.

Btw... Sheyza
It don't say non defaults anywhere on this page
maybe you need glasses like i do,lol

I was asking the creator, but ty berry much for your concern

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 1:06 AM
These are sooooooo friggin awesome. Danke!

And btw Casey, you see her download that says "default colors (non default)...

Yeah, she already made them non-default. That's why she said "If you don't want them as default, you can download them separately."

Just to help you out a bit.

Your Grandma Loves Me.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 2:09 AM
Thanks these are very pretty.

Sometimes the things you think you want the most turn out be those you need the least.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 5:39 PM Last edited by Nanduaka : 3rd Aug 2007 at 5:12 AM.
Thank you too, I'm really glad you like them.

@ Casey_210: like Sheyza said, I already made them not default but it's ok to ask for it. I'm myself just looking at the pictures sometimes not reading that mostly boring thread text ... np
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 2:15 AM
Tanks a lot... these eyes are the best default eyes Download... tanks again

I try them... they look amazing in game :lovestruc
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 11:56 AM
These are gorgeous, definitely downloading.

Aliquando et insanire iucundum est.

TLKFAA | DeviantArt | LiveJournal | FurAffinity
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 1:31 PM
Wonderful eyes. Thank you.

Greetz picy
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 3:18 PM
so why isn't there any credit for the eye image you took from deviantART?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 3:57 PM Last edited by Nanduaka : 30th Jul 2007 at 12:39 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by patronus-light
so why isn't there any credit for the eye image you took from deviantART?

@patronus-light:
I didn't take this image from deviantArt, I found it on this site and changed the eye with the texture. I don't know who made the original picture cause you can find it on so many sites. Do you know who made it? I'd love to credit the creator of this image.
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 10:32 PM
I also just got these base files from VS-GloriaEyes at Renderosity.com, but you have done an absolutely outstanding job manipulating them for the sims. I know how much work goes into doing this! Excellent job!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 12:38 AM Last edited by Nanduaka : 30th Jul 2007 at 10:58 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by victoriafortune
I also just got these base files from VS-GloriaEyes at Renderosity.com, but you have done an absolutely outstanding job manipulating them for the sims. I know how much work goes into doing this! Excellent job!

Yes you're right it's from renderosity.com from the V4-Beautiful Brows picture. I was looking at the picture thinking that it was big enough to use it for sims eyes. I had to change the resolution of the normal sims eyes to make them look good enough, changed color ,eyeball and stuff like that. Yeah it was a lot work. But I think it was worth the trouble.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 1:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nanduaka
@patronus-light:
I didn't take this image from deviantArt, I found it on this site and changed the eye with the texture. I don't know who made the original picture cause you can find it on so many sites. Do you know who made it? I'd love to credit the creator of this image.

thanks for the heads up then--i help run a rip team over at the original website.
sorry for the shortness, its a major peeve, and its happened to me before.

the original creator is here: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/16215031/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 2:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by patronus-light
thanks for the heads up then--i help run a rip team over at the original website.
sorry for the shortness, its a major peeve, and its happened to me before.

the original creator is here: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/16215031/

@ patronus-light: Thank you. I added the link to my credit list.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 7:29 PM
How did you change the size to 1024x1024?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 11:55 PM Last edited by Nanduaka : 16th Aug 2007 at 10:53 AM.
For the normal eyes (non default) only with Adobe Photoshop. Export normal eye with bodyshop, open Adobe Photoshop and click Image size of the texture file - it has to be in this row 1x1,2x2,4x4,8x8,16x16,32x32...512x512,1024x1024. The base resolution was 512x512 pixel so the next is 1024x1024. Same for the alpha file. Change the size of both and save.Then make your eyetexture and import it in your game.

The default had been more complicated. I had to build the new resolution with SimPe. If you want to know it exactly better ask for it in a pm.

Changing the resolution in this way works too for all makeup, genetics and clothtexture. Just remember the row principle.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 12:10 PM
Hi, I tried sending you a pm but it rejected it saying, "Nanduaka has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space". What should I do?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 5:18 PM
Oh I'm sorry Just try again it should work now.
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 2:25 AM
They are beautifull!! :D
I love it! I should try the 1024x1024 resolution one day...
Just a question... We copy-paste the 512x512 image into the 1024x1024 one or we stretch it...?? I'm confused on that part!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 4:57 PM
Well you should use the changed 1024x1024 texture file and create your eyetexture here. If you copy and paste or just strech a 512x512 texture it doesn't get really better.

So what you've got to do is export a eyetexture with bodyshop, then open your project in Photoshop. Change the size to 1024x1024 pixel of the texture and the alpha file. After that make your own eyetexture with the changed texture image and then save. That's all.
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 5:19 PM
Hm... Thanks a lot Nanduaka!! I'm gonna try it :p
Scholar
THANKS POST
#22 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 10:25 AM
captivating!