Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Naruto-Themed Buyable Books

by Xefi Posted 27th Jul 2007 at 1:41 AM - Updated 14th Sep 2007 at 2:31 PM by Xefi : Cleaned up, added links

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 12:52 PM
Quite interesting and a pretty good job. Thanks for sharing it

Please, pay attention to my creator`s policy.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <)
This is Jack, the little rabbit; add him to your signature and help him to take over the world!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 1:07 PM
Nice these are really good, thanks
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 1:40 AM
i know someone obsessed with naruto and they are such a try hard and is copying someone else just too look cool. im not riping off naruto just saying.

astro;zombie;;<3
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 6:41 PM
Many Thanks for sharing those books .
I'm a Narutard, so I really adore things from Naruto for my Sims ^^.
Well...I'm thinking about making a bookshop now with these new books and I'll see, if the sims are Narutards, too :D.
#6 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 8:02 PM
*thinks in head* hmmm... if I make zabuza with my cc on it they would dis it so I don't make one....*thinks in head* Good Job!

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 5:10 PM
Wait.. i thought the boook was called Makeout Tactics in Naruto? Can you make a memory for it saying "Finished Makeout Tactics 1/2/3/4" just a thought :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by afa561
Wait.. i thought the boook was called Makeout Tactics in Naruto? Can you make a memory for it saying "Finished Makeout Tactics 1/2/3/4" just a thought :D

Haha, I wish! I lack the skills to make memories to go with objects. If you can find someone capable that'd be hilarious!!

And... the books have about 2734636 different names. Let me see... There is...
Makeout Tactics (as you mentioned), Come Come Paradise, Icha Icha Paradise, Makeout Paradise... and I suppose many more I can't think of right away.

I didn't think I should put -all- the names in. It would confuse far too many.
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 3:26 AM
I am definitely getting these books for my soon to be Naruto families but I have one question WHERE did you get the hair for Kakashi?! My friend and i have been looking forever and we haven't been able to find anything remotely close to or or that will work for the time being till we find a good one and the one you have is almost perfect.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PardalisCatt
I am definitely getting these books for my soon to be Naruto families but I have one question WHERE did you get the hair for Kakashi?! My friend and i have been looking forever and we haven't been able to find anything remotely close to or or that will work for the time being till we find a good one and the one you have is almost perfect.

Yo! xD It's a recolor of a Cloud from FF7 hair mesh. I can't upload it because 1. my game is busted 2. I don't think the creator likes recolors. You could try looking for it, I guess.
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 5:57 AM
Omg >:0 im so getting these books for sasori :P
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Xefi
Yo! xD It's a recolor of a Cloud from FF7 hair mesh. I can't upload it because 1. my game is busted 2. I don't think the creator likes recolors. You could try looking for it, I guess.

Thanks ^^ I did find a recolor of a Cloud mesh x3 not that one but it works.
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 3:25 PM
The books won't show up in my Buy Catalog. What do I do? (A step-by-step explanation would be very much appreciated; I'm kind of slow. ) Please help!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 10:41 AM
Thanks! These are awesome!
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 6:13 PM
in one of the pictures there were 2 narutos...
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 7:49 AM
How do you recolor books? Please link a tutorial or something i really would love to know how! Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 9:27 AM
What options do you have when you click on the book? Only the read option or also the study... option?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 10:16 AM
doesnt work on my game
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 5:07 AM
Does the book always stand on its side? Or does it eventually lie correctly? Is there a reason it can't be made to lie flat or is that an artifact of the original mesh? I love the idea of original books of all kinds that are buy-able and sell-able in book stores. Thanks for your creative efforts.